Talk

Advanced search

To love male body hair!!!

(71 Posts)
Writerwannabe83 Mon 03-Mar-14 11:10:06

I'm just saw a snippet of 'This Morning' and it involved a man being waxed - it seems they are doing a discussion session on men and body hair.

Groomed.v.Natural

I was shock and I love, love, LOVE male body hair!!!

I draw the line at hairy backs and necks though grin

I love stroking my DH's hairy chest and hairy legs.....I even love nestling in his arm pit hair!! grin

There are always threads about women's body hair on here so I'm just wondering where we all stand on male body hair??

I have dated men in the past with hairless chests (sometimes through personal grooming and sometimes just naturally clear of hair) and it just doesn't do it for me!!

I'm getting all excited thinking about DH's hairy chest now.... grin

WorraLiberty Mon 03-Mar-14 11:12:01

I don't like beards/moustaches/hairy backs/too much pubic hair.

Not fussed about the rest really grin

SomethingkindaOod Mon 03-Mar-14 11:13:15

DH had his legs waxed for charity once, he's under orders to never do it again!
My preference is for hairy, except for backs and shoulders. That makes me cringe a little. Tidy eyebrows are nice too, he lets me pluck his for him when they get a bit out of control (he has glaucoma and can't see well enough to do it himself, before I get called a mug for doing it!)

shakinstevenslovechild Mon 03-Mar-14 11:16:29

Dh is properly hairy, gorilla like really. He once shaved everything off as a surprise for me, and I cried, it was awful.

I much prefer a hairy man grin

Binkyridesagain Mon 03-Mar-14 11:18:34

DH has only just managed to grow enough hair on his chest to class it as hairy, he's 41, there's no chance he will manage to grow hair on his back or neck.

I don't like it when he doesn't shave as he doesn't suit it but I wouldn't dream of asking him to remove it. My DD plucks his eyebrows for him when them get too bushy.

Annoyingly he has beautiful long eyelashes that are a complete waste on a man.

SomethingkindaOod Mon 03-Mar-14 11:20:18

Oh yes, eyelashes. DH and DS both have beautiful eyelashes. It really annoys me!

growingolddicustingly Mon 03-Mar-14 11:22:15

I do like a bear wibble

Sallyingforth Mon 03-Mar-14 11:24:04

I prefer men (and women) to be in their natural state, without removal of hair or body parts, and without piercing either. Fortunately DP is untrimmed and I love him that way.
It's a free country though and if someone wants to trim him/her self, it's their choice.
I do draw the line though at children being mutilated by their parents. It must be a free and informed decision by an adult.

ouryve Mon 03-Mar-14 11:24:44

I don't go wild over chest hair, as it's rather tickly to snuggle up to, but I do prefer a body not to look lie the last chicken in Sainsburys.

HauntedNoddyCar Mon 03-Mar-14 11:32:02

Yanbu Writer. DH is furry with a beard as well and it works for me smile

Even better is that he doesn't have furry shoulders or back.

princessalbert Mon 03-Mar-14 11:34:27

I must admit to preferring DH to be hairier than me. grin

I don't, however, enjoy having to get all the body hairs off the bathroom floor post showers. DH and two teen DSs. Grrrr..

Many years ago, I had a bf who shaved his armpits. It made me feel a bit hmm

sublimecorpse Mon 03-Mar-14 11:34:55

Love hairy men!

Stinklebell Mon 03-Mar-14 11:35:07

Not usually a fan, but I'm currently rather flustered obsessed with the chest and facial hair being flashed around on the Musketeers

DitaVonCreamTeas Mon 03-Mar-14 11:37:17

Phrooooaw!

The second time I slept with a new boyfriend I had a dream that I was in a posh clothes shop browsing cashmere jumpers. In my dream I picked up a particularly soft and fluffy jumper and buried my face in it - when I woke up I was snugged up to his back. Reader, I married him. grin

I have had non-hirsute gentlemen callers, but it's just not the same. Yum.

chattychattyboomba Mon 03-Mar-14 11:38:03

I'm going to be the only one here who slightly disagrees. I like a smattering of hair. Enough to look like a man and not a boy, but not a 'rug'. Bleughhhhhh! Also don't like a big scary furry bush either. DH veets (sorry tmi) but it's so much nicer than a mound of furry nest down there.
DH actually got laser hair removal before I met him which has reduced his hairiness but not removed it completely. He has just the right amount in my opinion, but it have to help him get rid of a few neck hairs.
I love when he has a shadow on his face, like a day or so worth of growth but no more. Freshly shaved looks a little raw to me.

KiwiBanana Mon 03-Mar-14 11:41:43

I always preferred smooth men but then I met DP who is seriously hairy! Doesn't bother me either way now

Viviennemary Mon 03-Mar-14 11:41:48

I don't like body hair. My DH has a fair bit. But it doesn't make me want to LTB. But I wouldn't mind having a go at him with some wax. But not exactly the plucked chicken look either. A happy medium is best.

kentishgirl Mon 03-Mar-14 11:43:56

I used to have a bf who'd shave his pubes off. Looked weird, and ouch! talk about stubble rash when we DTD, it was downright painful at times.

I like a bit of hair - it's masculine and snuggly.

rainbowfeet Mon 03-Mar-14 11:44:17

Hairy chest lover here too!!

Never been a beard fan but there seems to be a growing trend for them & a well groomed, Clean beard (no food particles or beer froth) on a good looking guy can be nice!

Not a fan of men's hairy arm pits though never understood why men don't shave them!! Seen some so long they hang out of a t-shirt!! hmm

Apatite1 Mon 03-Mar-14 13:43:29

Love a well groomed beard, hairy legs and chest. That's it. Fortunately, husband has hair in all the right places. Mmmm.

Writerwannabe83 Mon 03-Mar-14 13:46:16

I can't wait for DH to come home because I'm now having urges to just stroke his chest.....mmmmmmm

LaurieFairyCake Mon 03-Mar-14 13:51:34

Even when I was young I didn't like hairless - much preferred men after my mid 20's when they started to get really good hair.

Not keen on looking at young men at all.

neiljames77 Mon 03-Mar-14 13:54:45

chattychattyboomba, your DH uses veet to get rid of pubic hair???

Writerwannabe83 Mon 03-Mar-14 13:58:28

I remember when I first came across a guy who shaved his pubic hair completely off - I was absolutely Gobsmacked shock

I thought it poor form to push him away from me even though I wanted to but it made the whole thing far less enjoyable - I couldn't get the image out of my head!!

ThatBloodyWoman Mon 03-Mar-14 14:04:02

Idon't care either way.

But I do love a man's downy forearm.

Basically I can't be doing with a man who spends longer grooming than me - and I spend next to no time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now