Talk

Advanced search

To think WTF......

(8 Posts)
Writerwannabe83 Mon 03-Mar-14 09:50:36

....when watching some episodes of Jeremy Kyle??

Is anyone watching it this morning??
Do people and families like this really exist

Jesus!!!

I want to send most of them to a dental practice too......

Fairy1303 Mon 03-Mar-14 10:00:30

YABU to admit to watching it.

I keep it my MAT leave secret!

Pigsmummy Mon 03-Mar-14 10:09:41

Last girl (liar) was very stupid but looks very glamorous compared to the last family.

mrsjay Mon 03-Mar-14 10:14:04

yes of course there is people like this I hate that JK is entertainment for people i hate that people go on it and it is very shouty , i used to love jeremy kyle and laugh and point now not so much, I think it is a sad reflection on how people live their life and think going on to get alie detector will help their relationships and the only way to afford DNA testing so go on telly, and tbh most people can't afford or is not a priority in their life to go to a dentist, <hoicks bosum>

MammaTJ Mon 03-Mar-14 10:16:01

My favourite was a while ago. A couple from Bridgwater where the man had heard rumours his GF was having sex with her brother. Her denial was hilarious 'No I haven't had sex with him, have you seen the state of him?' Thereby using the fact that he is minging for not having slept with him, not the fact that it would be incest!

Birdsgottafly Mon 03-Mar-14 10:20:05

I live amongst "people like them".

What I object to though is the piss take about teeth, if you are really concerned about dental health/quality, go onto the threads were "treats", sugar and crap food are being justified and child neglect seen as not that bad.

The condition of teeth, in people such as them is because of the damage done in childhood and a dental system in this country that isn't funded.

Read the back of tins etc, the cheaper the food the more Fructose, Glucose etc is in the food.

Birdsgottafly Mon 03-Mar-14 10:23:52

Also, if you have a spare 5k for dental treatment, can I be the first in line, getting my teeth fixed is something I can't afford, despite working full time.

Mine was a combination if childhood neglect, lack of income, lack of time (when I was a carer) and old fashioned anti-biotics.

mrsjay Mon 03-Mar-14 10:25:57

that is how my teeth got so bad birds a mixture of all the things you mentioned I was on sugar coated medicine and pills for years not so great for the teeth and treatment costs hundreds and hundreds that i dont have

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now