Talk

Advanced search

To give ds to dh and go to bed?

(4 Posts)
Edenviolet Mon 03-Mar-14 01:01:42

Earlier this evening (this happens every night) dh put dd2 (4) to bed. Except he doesn't put her to bed-he lies down with her and lets her watch a cartoon or reads a story then they BOTH fall asleep. Every night.
I have been telling him for months we need to read to her then she needs to go to sleep herself but that's another issue.

Tonight he slept from 830-10pm and I had to go and wake him but in the process ds2 (1) got woken and is still wide awake now. At about 12 I went to brush my hair and teeth and told dh I'd be back downstairs in five minutes to try and gp get ds to sleep again but he took him upstairs and waited outside the bathroom door! I was quite annoyed but took ds2 and stayed upstairs trying to get him to sleep. Ds just got more and more awake.

I've taken him back down to dh as I can barely keep my eyes open. Dh is watching tv so is awake anyway but was annoyed with me.

AIBU to just go to bed?

craftysewer Mon 03-Mar-14 02:45:20

Not at all. Go to bed.

Dwerf Mon 03-Mar-14 02:49:46

Sleep tight hedgehog, dh will be fine.

KnickersOnOnesHead Mon 03-Mar-14 03:08:02

Yanbu.. Go to sleep!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now