Talk

Advanced search

to have another baby just so I can have another Whoozit?

(24 Posts)
CharlesRyder Sat 01-Mar-14 21:53:42

Chuffing side panel advertising. I need a whoozit again! Hit a woman when she's broody.

Or anything made by Wallaboo. So squishy.

WhispersOfWickedness Sat 01-Mar-14 22:01:24

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one to do this. We aren't having any more DC (DH has had the snip), but I still have a mental shopping list of the toys I'd buy this time, including a Sophie giraffe and one of those zebra bounce-on toys blush

WhispersOfWickedness Sat 01-Mar-14 22:02:03

Sorry, didn't answer your question, YADNBU grin

MyNameIsWinkly Sat 01-Mar-14 22:04:32

This thread is not a good thing for a shopping-happy pregnant woman to read grin Clearly my PFB needs all of these things.

MissBetseyTrotwood Sat 01-Mar-14 22:07:06

Woosit is the best thing ever. Gave ours away and I rue the day I did that.

kimlo Sat 01-Mar-14 22:09:45

dont worry about sophie the giraffe I needed one as well, dd2 looked at me like I was mad and refused to have anything to do with her. It didnt matter how much I encouraged her she prefered loud plastic crap.

No taste that girl grin

Oldraver Sat 01-Mar-14 22:17:44

Just buy one for yourself, no new baby needed. I bought a Zooble for DS me

BerryMojito Sat 01-Mar-14 22:19:59

My youngest is 13 and I still have my his Whoozit blush.

MissBetseyTrotwood Sat 01-Mar-14 22:41:52

We still have this though. Everyone who comes round is mesmerised by it.

Nousernameforme Sat 01-Mar-14 23:29:23

I had a whoozit for dd now 11 She never liked it neither did I the fabric on the main body was all stiff and nasty to touch. I do plan to get a sophie for my new ds and am now looking at the wallaboo site what other things are baby musthaves that I might of missed the first three times?

DoJo Sat 01-Mar-14 23:40:19

Noooooo! Sophie is the most terrifying toy in the world to stand on - she sounds like she is shrieking in pain!

splasheeny Sun 02-Mar-14 01:17:11

What is a whoozit??

sugarandspite Sun 02-Mar-14 01:23:07

Apparently Sophie the sodding giraffe was THE best ever teething toy and 'so worth the money' according to my nct group.

Perhaps she would have been if DS had done anything with her other than eye her disdainfully.

Little sod never even so much as licked the £11 worth of special non-toxic rubber.

Kafri Sun 02-Mar-14 03:48:53

My DS loved Sophie!! I did wash it which shut her up though wink he started to teethe really stupidly early and it was the only thing he seemed to get any relief from.

He's 14m now and has one of those zebra bouncy things and never so much as glances at it let alone play on it.

CannotthinkofaNN Sun 02-Mar-14 03:56:33

I would buy a Sophie if I had anymore DC. We have the zebra and like Kafri my DC have never shown any interest in it. Never seen the Whoozit until today.

Wosson Sun 02-Mar-14 04:44:07

What does a whoozit do?

vix1980 Sun 02-Mar-14 06:37:51

I have a zebra thing too.. bought for ds last year, made him sit on it for a picture so I can say look how much he loves it to the person who bought him it.

Hasnt touched it since until last week I said to dp Im going to dismantle, put it back in the box and sell it. ==little get hasnt been off it since-- and the bloody noise!! I also stupidly washed sophie and put her in the microwave steriliser, silly mummy hey! wink

bluebeanie Sun 02-Mar-14 07:41:19

Links to the 'zebra thing' and the 'whoozit'. I have no idea what you're talking about! Sophie is a godsend though for dd's teething.

giraffesCantBoogie Sun 02-Mar-14 08:45:28

its over there >> in latest reviews.

and the zebra is a bounce a spin zebra.

Or take up loads of fucking room and make a bloody annoying noise and most awkward shape in the world to store fucking zebra

Kafri Sun 02-Mar-14 08:47:41

I got a boy over Vesalius and pfb when I washed Sophie. My friend had visited with her DS who had been cleared of hand foot and mouth a week earlier - well I went on a mad cleaning frenzy and washed every single one of his toys grin like I said, he's been given the all clear by the doc a week earlier. It put paid to Sophie's squawk though.

Kafri Sun 02-Mar-14 08:48:31

Goodness, auto correct!! Why have I not learnt to re read yet!!!

Divinity Sun 02-Mar-14 11:40:50

Ahh YANBU, I loved DS2's whoozit. I was absolutely gutted when we lost it at a shopping centre. DS2 wasn't bothered. shock grin

KatoPotato Sun 02-Mar-14 11:42:37

We had one called Terrence. I never knew it was a whoozit

ProfYaffle Sun 02-Mar-14 11:43:08

We loved Whoozit! Think he's tucked away in the baby memory box along with first shoes and hospital bands smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now