Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lardy arse day once a week?

(5 Posts)
Gwladgwlad Fri 28-Feb-14 16:12:13

What it says really- AIBU to have one day a week where I eat & drink all I want if I have a modicum of self control the rest of the time?!

I love bread/ cheese/ butter/ wine/ chocolate so I thought I would have a day where I could pig out! Bad idea?

BlackDaisies Fri 28-Feb-14 16:14:29

I think that's a really good idea. I'm having far too many of those sorts of days at the moment!

SchrodingersCake Fri 28-Feb-14 16:14:50

No, fair game as long as you aren't leading the kids out of nursery cackling when it comes down to it.

JRmumma Fri 28-Feb-14 16:17:45

I have these days! But i have 2 per week, they are called the weekend!

I don't see any harm in it. I'm not overweight, i exercise (even at the weekends), don't drink much and don't smoke. Food is my thing.

We are healthy all week, plenty of fruit and veg, low fat, lots of water etc etc. But on the weekend its often a fry-up, lunch out, a takeaway, maybe even a McDonalds drive-thru if we are busy (not all of them every week mind you!) and back to normal on Monday.

Life is for living I say, do what makes you happy.

DrCoconut Fri 28-Feb-14 21:14:36

I'm losing weight and can't over indulge at all. I factor in some "treats" (i monitor it using myfitnesspal) but a big food fest is a no no. Even one day a week results in no loss that week, I'm finding it very hard. But if you aren't trying to lose weight then yes, why not! I would if I could.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now