Talk

Advanced search

to be irritated by toilet roll?

(5 Posts)
TiffanyAtBreakfast Tue 25-Feb-14 11:23:11

Yesterday we were down to our last loo roll. I thought we had a few in the cupboard and was out at choir last night, so hadn't bought more yet.

When DH noticed this morning, he said "Oh. We've run out of toilet roll" and looked at me hmm

AIBU to expect him to occasionally notice that things are running low in the house and to go and replace them without being prompted? Should this always be my responsibility?

I had already moaned at him first thing this morning and felt like a complete nag because he used my girly razor to shave his face... Unsurprisingly, he had forgotten to charge his shaver. I think I need a brew

TiffanyAtBreakfast Tue 25-Feb-14 11:24:02

I should add that we work the same 9-5 hours and do not yet have kiddies - so he has no excuse!

PoirotsMoustache Tue 25-Feb-14 11:25:19

YANBU

ilovepowerhoop Tue 25-Feb-14 12:40:44

home bargains, Nicky toilet roll, 18 rolls for £3.99 - no excuses for having no toilet roll then!

HoneyDragon Tue 25-Feb-14 12:45:16

My dh constantly monitors and obsesses over household bin bag and toilet roll useage.

Yet is constantly surprised when tea bags run out. He is the only tea drinker in the house yet maintains it is not his responsibly to notify the shopping list when we are running low. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now