Talk

Advanced search

To think UKIP shouldn't have appointed Lord Voldemort as housing spokesman

(5 Posts)
AgaPanthers Tue 25-Feb-14 00:02:24

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-housing-spokesman-trousering-fortune-3175130

Apparently he is the largest recipient of housing benefit in Britain, at least £750k worth last year.

So obviously the ideal candidate for formulating housing policy for a major party, especially one opposed to immigration, without which his lets would be pretty fucked.

AgaPanthers Tue 25-Feb-14 00:13:59

He has a very weird website.
www.andrewcharalambous.co.uk/
It seems to be some sort of blend of new age hippie and evangelistic Christian. I wonder if he and Tony Blair share a Voldemort ancestry.

tryingreallytrying Tue 25-Feb-14 08:57:30

One scary looking guy.

But then anyone who supports UKIP is not going to be troubled by a little thing like utter hypocrisy posing as policy.

CogitoErgoSometimes Tue 25-Feb-14 09:23:55

YANBU The whole of UKIP's membership seem to have been selected from the Bide-a-Wee Rest Home for Distressed Death Eaters... hmm Farage seems a personable enough bloke but the rest of them are bloody awful.

SomethingkindaOod Tue 25-Feb-14 09:26:16

It's no wonder Farage looks like a rabbit caught in headlights everytime he's on the news. He must go from one crisis to another thinking "I wish my party members would just shut up"
grin at Lord Voldemort..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now