Talk

Advanced search

to think that Johnnie Bodens emails are getting more heated?

(27 Posts)
giraffesCantBoogie Mon 24-Feb-14 20:01:40

This latest one says "Open me for 20% off EVERYTHING"

Right.

Open him. and he will take 20% off everything wink

Wendy from lakeland is in a huff with me though because I won't buy her heated airer. Even though it is a think of beauty.

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:07:12

Vertabaudet and great little trading are worse, I think they are stalking me by email .

Hoppinggreen Mon 24-Feb-14 20:35:15

Exactly the same here as both of you!!
I keep getting faux apology ones from vert audit offiering me a discount " in case I had problems ordering over the weekend" - no, I didn't have any problems because I didn't try to order anything!!!
Johnnie Boden is getting increasingly upset with me and I keep half expecting him to turn up on the doorstep with a bunch of flowers!!
To be fair we did have a bit of a " thing" going on for a bit but not so much anymore - I've tried to tell him but he's not taking it well.

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 24-Feb-14 20:36:20

I really want a heated airer !!!

TicTicBOOM Mon 24-Feb-14 20:37:06

Vertbaudet keeps apologising to me for things he didn't do. Personally I think he's slightly obsessed with me and is trying to trick me into clicking on him. I'm not going to do it. He's a right weirdo.

Caitlin17 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:38:11

Johnny Boden will give up eventually.

Swanbridge Mon 24-Feb-14 20:38:32

When he gets a bit needier he will send you a £10 voucher with no minimum spend and which can also be used on sale stuff/with other discounts. Until then, play it cool.

cremolafoam Mon 24-Feb-14 20:42:11

Maybe he'll take 20% of his natty attire off too... Tweed windowpane check jacket or the Italian leather brogues would be about 20% dontcha think?

Johnnie is a mere amateur compared with Cotton Traders. Their emails positively shriek desperation. They're like a countdown to the apocalypse of nakedness. 20% with a free anorak
35% with a free Plastic beach shoe, and so on.wink

MsLT Mon 24-Feb-14 20:42:43

Ugh. Johnnie Boden is an absolute pest. When will he realise that £10/15/20 off vouchers just don't cut it for me? --Two for one & 50% off & free P&P on all items might just sway me though if you're reading Johnnie

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:44:17

Ok . We all know those guys , but any other l'occitaine victims out there?

MooseBeTimeForSnow Mon 24-Feb-14 20:44:48

Johnnie pisses me off because every time I place an order he sends me an email the very next day with a large discount code. He's not stupid though. Some days I think I'm going to place an order but don't. He doesn't send me an email then!

CinderellaRockefeller Mon 24-Feb-14 20:45:37

I got 80% off a v.expensive dress I wanted and 75% off a blouse in the last sale, so he can get 20% of his kit off with me any time :D

MsLT Mon 24-Feb-14 20:45:53

Swan £10 increases to £20 in time! I think I'll sit tight and wait for him to give me stuff for free!

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 20:46:22

Oh and don't tell Johnnie I just made a tenner on eBay for a pair of baggies . That might get me off his list.

cremolafoam Mon 24-Feb-14 20:50:25

Tesco and the mind blowing booster brothers over there do that too.
90p off a £1.00 yoghurt the day after you necked it as a last resort at lunch.
Thanks

sanssoleil Mon 24-Feb-14 21:23:37

Does Johnny still have that pompous hilarious dropdown menu where you can choose your title-countess,monsignor,admiral of the fleet etc?

Luckily he has walked out on me but Cowshed are pretty needy and with no or pisspoor discounts.

Monetbyhimself Mon 24-Feb-14 21:55:55

Just go NC with Jonnie. After about three tears he'll give up. By which time you'll be cringing at pictures of all of your kids dressed in various incarnations of baggies and 'fun' T shirts, while you were swirling around in your 'fun' skirt and £65 cardi grin

Monetbyhimself Mon 24-Feb-14 21:56:21

Years.
Not tears.

Monetbyhimself Mon 24-Feb-14 22:00:15

Although if stopped to think about how much if my money Jonnie has stolen over the years, there are tears.

Bearleigh Mon 24-Feb-14 22:07:11

Anyone remember the early years with Johnny, when he used to get his posh chums to model, and put next to the photo what they did for a living? Happy days: he wasn't desperate then.

chipshop Mon 24-Feb-14 23:10:29

The White Company email me most days and send me and DP brochures all the time too. I buy a fair bit from there so I guess they think it's working.

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 23:44:11

Gap ?

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Mon 24-Feb-14 23:45:25

The magic word here ladies is 'unsubscribe'.

My inbox is clutter free. grin

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 23:46:46

Hang on ,just remembered .
Aren't Charlie Thethywrrt and The White Company married? Bet they share email lists .

Waltonswatcher1 Mon 24-Feb-14 23:48:06

Can't unsubscribe , Sweety Betty relies upon me .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now