Talk

Advanced search

To regularly consider murder, in a light hearted way...

(3 Posts)
Nora2012 Sun 23-Feb-14 20:00:36

Just wanted to check I not completely mad, but I often find myself imagining offing the MIL. Today as she practically sat on my knee to get in between DD and I at the dinner table and then took DD's spoon out of her hand and pretended to eat her dinner, making DD cry, I imagined sticking my fork in MIL's eye.

I also imagined pushing her out the car when taking her home as she moaned my new car wasn't as comfy as their 15 year old fiesta "it not all about looking fancy" apparently!

So is this just me, should I seek medical assistance or are these normal thoughts when dealing with interfering all biddies?

VikingLady Sun 23-Feb-14 21:12:51

Oh, I dream about murdering MIL all the time!

DM assures me she did the same. And that plotting it is fine. It is when you find yourself actually shopping for supplies to carry it out that it becomes an issue. hat's when you crack open the gin!

DameFanny Sun 23-Feb-14 21:23:31

My go-to method of getting through long meetings was homicidal haikus - plot the death of the most annoying participant (s) in 22 elegant syllables.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now