Talk

Advanced search

DH lent the car to someone, without asking me

(20 Posts)
ZingSweetMango Sun 23-Feb-14 11:51:30

In my dream last night!
how dare he?angry
and it was to someone I don't like.
but the bigger problem was that I was just about to go out and was in a rush!
I went outside and this woman just drove off!shock
I was so upset and angry with him I cried.

I woke up crying. DH asked what was wrong and after I explained he actually apologized - but I'm not convinced I can trust him as I think I could detect in his voice that he was smiling.

AIBU to be worried he might do something like that again or worse, in my dream?

SybilRamkin Sun 23-Feb-14 11:56:04

LT(dream)B! shock and angry on your behalf!

Gossipyfishwife Sun 23-Feb-14 12:12:23

Oh (woo alert.....) I once dreamt my new dh was having an intense ea with a work colleague, we all worked together, then ten years later we had both changed companies and ended up working in the same company and he did have an ea with a colleague which then went on to a full blown affair after I left the job. He is now an exh obvs but I wonder if that original dream was a warning?

thats nothing.... mine had an affair and left me and kept bringing OW round and refusing to speak to me. I was heartbroken when I woke up and he felt guilty all day <not... just kept smirking, at least your DH apologised> angry grin

RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock Sun 23-Feb-14 12:16:40

I have those dreams too! I feel inexplicably angry and my poor DP just rolls with it and apologises grin

mygrandchildrenrock Sun 23-Feb-14 12:21:29

You're lucky you get an apology with or without smirks. Mine just tells me he is not responsible for what he does or does not do in my dreams!

Squirrelsmum Sun 23-Feb-14 12:53:31

Mygrandchildrenrock, that is just so typical isn't it, the nerve!
My DH had an affair in my dream and the insensitive clod couldn't understand why I was upset with him. Well duh.

WillYouDoTheFandango Sun 23-Feb-14 12:59:28

I once dream-cheated on DP (his dream). He woke up, flounced out if bed (full on threw the covers back so hard the duvet flew of the bed) and stomped downstairs, all while giving me evils. It took two cups of tea before he'd even tell me what was wrong. He kept giving me the old "You know what you've done, don't act so innocent" shockgrin

ZingSweetMango Sun 23-Feb-14 13:01:10

fandango

yeah, don't you dare acting all innocent!

grin

I hope you grovelled afterwards!

mrstigs Sun 23-Feb-14 13:05:05

I once woke up in floods of tears because my DH had taken our elderly ill dog to the vets and had it pts without telling me. It was the right thing to do but I was so concerned that the dog would have been scared and confused.
Problem is: I don't have a dog, and have never owned a dog. I don't even like dogs. At all.

Was a very confusing few minutes for me, and for dh who couldn't work out why I was so upset and angry with him.

Sickofthesnow Sun 23-Feb-14 13:52:47

OP! I dreamt last night my OH SOLD my beloved polo and used the money to buy a ugly blue huge car. I was actually devastated in the dream and crying so much that I woke myself up and felt really upset when I awoke.
I kept yelling at him in my dream that it was MY car how could he sell MY car grin

StealthPolarBear Sun 23-Feb-14 13:59:59

I too have been dream-cheated on. One of the things that really upset me in the dream was that he actually didn't care if my feelings were hurt. So he cheated on me (she had long brown curly hair btw) and didn't worry or care about whether I knew.
When I woke up I was furious with him. He did apologies, in between laughing.

Koothrapanties Sun 23-Feb-14 14:05:21

Dh cheated a couple of night ago. When I told him all he said was, "Oh, did I? When?". No apology or anything. Bastard.

ZingSweetMango Sun 23-Feb-14 14:06:35

you are all brilliant - can't stop laughing!grin

My dh refuses to apologise when he's upset me in my dreams. Even if I have been in floods of tears (in the dream).

His excuse is that it's my subconscious! not his! Bastard.

PervyMuskrat Sun 23-Feb-14 14:14:19

I dreamt I shagged Russell Brand yesterday. I don't even fancy Russell Brand. I told DH and his response was that there will always be a little bit of me that fancies him now. The git is probably right as well blush

HungryHorace Sun 23-Feb-14 14:19:04

I dreamt that DH was determined to have sex with a prostitute in Amsterdam, and nothing I said could stop him, not even saying I was going to leave him and he'd never see DD again!

He thought it was hilarious when I told him. And definitely no apology.

I put it down to being pregnant and having odd dreams every night. :-)

HypodeemicNerdle Sun 23-Feb-14 14:23:52

I have dream cheated on my DH with another lady, DH was pretty keen on hearing the details when I woke up!

mygrandchildrenrock Sun 23-Feb-14 22:16:45

HypodeemicNerdle
If I knew how to get a shocked face in I would do so!

deakymom Sun 23-Feb-14 22:28:57

mine left me for his ex got seriously fat refused to see the kids and took me on JK she claimed to be preggers and i proved he had a vasectomy!!! he woke me up before the fight broke out because i was giggling so much grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now