Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if Katie Price broke the window of her own car...

(48 Posts)
Tabby1963 Sun 23-Feb-14 11:00:01

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/katie-price-handbag-stolen-car-3171777

... yes I probably am grin but she is such a avid self-publicist and really, who leaves their Louis Vuitton handbag in the car when going out to dinner???

I mean, I wouldn't leave my designer Tesco handbag in my car when visiting McDonalds for heavens sake wink. If I had a LV handbag I'd probably sleep with it lol.

winkbingo Sun 23-Feb-14 11:03:25

I concur.

Also predict: "my leaked sex film hell" from her 'stolen' phone in a day or two...

patienceisvirtuous Sun 23-Feb-14 11:05:56

Yeah, she will definite allude to highly private photos being stolen. Is her MO do we all think she's a wild sex goddess. Bore off love.

patienceisvirtuous Sun 23-Feb-14 11:06:18

*so not do

IHaveSeenMyHat Sun 23-Feb-14 11:06:27

I don't think Katie Price gets as much attention as she used to. There are loads of much younger, but equally brainless female celebs (I'm thinking the TOWIE lot) clogging up the trashy mags and the Daily Mail sidebar of shame...

So, yeah, I think you might be onto something.

IamInvisible Sun 23-Feb-14 11:06:42

I don't think she is that desperate tbh!

IneedAsockamnesty Sun 23-Feb-14 11:08:04

You know she is a mumsnetter.

That's incredibly unkind

NigellasDealer Sun 23-Feb-14 11:08:29

nobody would leave an LV bag in full sight in a parked car would they?
one wonders indeed what 'private' thing will have been stolen!

NigellasDealer Sun 23-Feb-14 11:09:50

oh is she a mumsnetter?
oops soz katie......
still you do see why people might agree with OP don't you?

ImperialBlether Sun 23-Feb-14 11:10:17

She said it was under the seat.

It's a really unkind thing to say about her. Do you really think she'd risk someone filming her doing it?

NigellasDealer Sun 23-Feb-14 11:12:45

well anyway apart from that i would like to say that PA is a PA cunt

slug Sun 23-Feb-14 11:12:53

That's rather a victim blaming comment isn't it? Is a woman on TV not allowed to be a victim if crime?

IamInvisible Sun 23-Feb-14 11:12:59

She said she put it under the seat. People do break into cars on the off chance something is in there.

I would imagine she has a private plate, or something, that makes her car identifiable to her too so maybe they broke into the car to see what they could get.

RedPencils Sun 23-Feb-14 11:13:33

Didn't she say she left it under the seat? I do that all the time.
Mind you mine is Florence and Fred not LV.

KarenBrockman Sun 23-Feb-14 11:15:37

I doubt it.

I didn't know she was a mnetter, can someone pm me her name please?

I feel bad for her that the Orangecryingboy has blocked the children speaking to their Mum in over a week, is that love for your children?

patienceisvirtuous Sun 23-Feb-14 11:16:26

Katie Price has said (publicly), many many unkind things and personal insults about other people over the years so I am sure she can take the tongue in cheek OP with a pinch of salt.

MuttonCadet Sun 23-Feb-14 11:17:35

I take my handbag with me when I'm dining out so that I have my purse to pay for dinner.

kelper Sun 23-Feb-14 11:18:03

I can't fit a bag under my car seat, too much seat controlling electronics stuffs under there!
However I do feel sorry for her, she seems quite a nice person, aside from her appalling taste in men.

FrigginRexManningDay Sun 23-Feb-14 11:22:15

I used to really like her until I met her and she was so rude.

She has fallen out of favour with the media, I didnt even know she was pregnant until I saw on here that she had given birth. It seems like every part of her life is available to the highest bidder, except theres newer younger celebs that people prefer to read about.

specialsubject Sun 23-Feb-14 11:56:48

don't leave handbags in cars, visible or not. Obvious, isn't it?

Tabby1963 Sun 23-Feb-14 12:10:14

I still have to ask, who goes out for a meal and leaves their handbag in the car? It'll have phone, purse, make-up, tissues, brush etc., that you'd surely need during the evening. Doesn't make sense at all. Added to that, LV handbags cost thousands.

To be fair to Katie, I don't really think she set up her own handbag being stolen, but it certainly did cross my mind because she relies on publicity and being in the public eye for. As some posters have pointed out, she is not being featured much nowadays so how is she going to keep up the momentum?

TheCatThatSmiled Sun 23-Feb-14 12:11:05

I don't think it's so much that she had fallen out of favour with the media, more she saw the damage it was doing to her kids, has enough money and decided to stop.

She's recently had a new baby and there's been very few snaps of her, something that the daily fail is normally gagging to print.

PA, of course, is all over the place with his passive aggressive comments about his new child. God, the man even made mileage out of his poor brothers death. The twitter comments, totally understandable, were done in anger, and publicly, as she knows that he's so publicity hungry it's the one way to get a reaction.

Anonymai Sun 23-Feb-14 12:14:32

I disagree. She's barely involved with the media type stuff anymore compared to before.

Forago Sun 23-Feb-14 12:16:44

I suppose if you spend 10 years driving very identifiable, highly customised cars all over the place, having them visible on TV programs, telling people where you live and how much cash and material possessions you have, then it's pretty much your own fault when your bag gets nicked.

Idocrazythings Sun 23-Feb-14 13:19:10

I can't believe I'm writing this, I get that it is a fairly light hearted thread, but we need to STOP bullying each other. Remember KP is still a person. Being famous shouldn't make someone an easy target. Just yesterday an Australian TV presenter took her own life, reportedly due to bullying.

At the end of the day does it really matter?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now