Talk

Advanced search

To be feeling sorry for myself??

(2 Posts)
Em1503 Sat 22-Feb-14 15:43:36

I think I am to be honest, but can't seem to snap out of it today for some reason. I am sick of my own company and DH has gone off for most of the day to play golf (which I don't mind-we'll be spending tomorrow together) but I have had nothing fun to do today and am sick of spending time by myself, trying to keep myself motivated and busy! I know I am feeling sorry for myself but can't seem to do something about it today! Please tell me I am being ungrateful and unreasonable and need to pull myself together- it might spur me out if this bad mood, already wasted most of the day now! (By the way I completely realise how not important this problem is compared to others and in the grand scheme of things but I have this big cloud of self pity hanging over me and can't shift it!!!)

Mrswellyboot Sat 22-Feb-14 15:46:16

Ah I get you op, my dh has Saturdays to himself but I always try and have something nice planned or catch up with family and he's home after five
Can you book a nice treatment or something for the days on your own ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now