Talk

Advanced search

To ask how on earth you manage it?

(21 Posts)
TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 21:48:12

Sex that is - with teenagers in the house!!

Please give me your tips on how you fool them into thinking you are just up there changing the sheets!!

folds arms and stamps feet at lack of spontaneous sex

MamaPingu Fri 21-Feb-14 21:52:49

Useless bump here grin

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 21:56:23

Ha ha it's the bumping that's the problem grin

skislope Fri 21-Feb-14 22:01:48

What's that spontaneous sex you speak of?! Do it when they're asleep you loon!

pinkpaws Fri 21-Feb-14 22:03:43

Get them out of the house i find announcing in a loud voice that their father and i are just going upstairs to have very loud sex moves them faster than lighting . If you havent seen your teen move at speed before give it a try trust me problem solved .

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 22:04:07

Nope. They have supersonic hearing and bang on the wall telling us to shut up! DS2 had ASD and heightened senses and can hear a pin drop and 100 paces.

We do try and be quiet!!

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 22:05:51

pink might try that. Trouble is needs DS1 to take out DS2 as he can't go out on his own.

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 22:06:22

has ASD

MsVestibule Fri 21-Feb-14 22:07:07

How did you manage spontaneous sex when they were younger confused? Or did you just put a DVD on for them?

We used to have a 15 minute window for daytime sex during Something Special (thanks Mr Tumble wink) but unfortunately they went off it.

pinkpaws Fri 21-Feb-14 22:07:39

My boy also has ASD he loves his headphones. And youtube is a god send lol .

AwfulMaureen Fri 21-Feb-14 22:08:28

Can't you do it when they're asleep?

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 22:11:12

Managed to make use of YouTube grin.

Minecraft I think I love you. Or at least that chappy he watches playing Minecraft. Other 2 clock us though.

TomaszSchafernaker Fri 21-Feb-14 22:12:30

awful. We are always convinced they're asleep but it appears often they are not blush

pinkpaws Fri 21-Feb-14 22:14:27

Or part with large sums of money to get rid That also works but I find only at the beginning of the month . And after the rent has been payed which leaves us with a window of 3 days a month god knows how we have lasted 20 years.

notanotherusername1 Fri 21-Feb-14 22:23:26

Have been known to have TV/radio on in bedroom fairly loud with dc convinced that our hearing was bad. Door shut and locked.

DontWannaBeObamasElf Fri 21-Feb-14 22:25:39

Duvet on the floor and heavy stuff behind the door?

MrsKoala Fri 21-Feb-14 22:27:03

Why can't they know you are having sex? confused . Sorry i've not got teens but surely by that age they understand married couples have sex. If you are being quiet and they bang on the wall can you not have a word about your personal time and space and that it is none of their business?

MostWicked Fri 21-Feb-14 22:52:04

I have 2 teens, both with ASD, and a fantastic sex life.
We take advantage of any opportunities that present themselves. They tend to be quite engrossed in their computers during the day when they are not at school, so that can be a good time. Or we wait until they have gone to bed and put a wedge under the lounge door so if they did come downstairs, they couldn't walk in on us. Put a bit of music on to drown out any other noise.

SoldAtAuction Sat 22-Feb-14 01:56:09

Lock the bedroom door, turn up the radio, and put the yoga mats on the floor so there is no squeaking or banging.grin

Innogen Sat 22-Feb-14 03:33:20

I don't really care if they hear anymore. They have headphones.

RuddyDuck Sat 22-Feb-14 09:12:51

weekend mornings. Our teens are comatose until about noon, so we find that's the best time and we're too bloody knackered during the week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now