Talk

Advanced search

To ask him to sleep downstairs?

(10 Posts)
MrsBryan Wed 19-Feb-14 23:25:00

My husband has just spent an hour in our bed farting. It absolutely stinks and I've had to open a window.

Is it being unreasonable to expect him to sleep on the sofa when he is like this? He will be parping all night in bed otherwise.

SpagBolgs Wed 19-Feb-14 23:26:52

grin Go up to him and fart!Just ask him to go to the bathroom.

MrsBryan Wed 19-Feb-14 23:29:00

I don't need to fart. I don't know why it is but every now and again it is like his arse never closes and he just constantly let's out a stream of acrid fart.

MrsBryan Wed 19-Feb-14 23:29:42

If I did need to fart I would love to get him with it but my fear would be he would take it as a sign he could come back to bed!

Jolleigh Wed 19-Feb-14 23:39:15

Get him with a sneaky one in the car. No warning required, just casually lock the windows upright (assuming you're the driver and have the functionality to do this) and wait for him to start choking.

deakymom Wed 19-Feb-14 23:42:04

my hubby did this i febreezed the bed with him in it and made him choke grin

PosyFossilsShoes Wed 19-Feb-14 23:45:02

Get him a pair of Shreddies fart-filtering pants?

Jolleigh Wed 19-Feb-14 23:49:51

Posy - you're my new favourite person!

MissHobart Wed 19-Feb-14 23:54:21

I've had to retreat to the spare room before! The worst one's are when they filter up right into your nose and wake you up! grin

RiffyWammal Thu 20-Feb-14 00:04:50

I woke my DH with a fart once. It smelled absolutely horrendous. <secretly strangely proud emoticon>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now