Talk

Advanced search

I am pregnant and being unreasonable about everything? Please tell me I am not the only one...

(8 Posts)
mameulah Wed 19-Feb-14 19:58:53

Everything is making me tired and upset. Anyone else?

Loopylouu Wed 19-Feb-14 20:49:32

Me too! 5 weeks to go and I could kill.

ohhifruit Wed 19-Feb-14 20:54:23

I cried for 15 minutes straight this afternoon because I was sure my wellies were navy but in fact they are black, then shouted at my camera strap for getting caught in my bag handle. DH looked very worried.
I went back to bed and have written today off.

CrohnicallyFarting Wed 19-Feb-14 20:58:23

I cried when I was pregnant because the wardrobes in the ikea catalogue were the wrong size.

Bearfrills Wed 19-Feb-14 20:58:33

Due date is today. I have deliberately kept it as hush-hush as possible to avoid any texts/calls/messages about it. In the space of the last week I have been asked around 30 times "have you not had that baby yet?"/"any signs of baby yet?"

Today I have had no less than eight people ask.

The next person to ask will be on the receiving end of my right foot.

Hotmad Wed 19-Feb-14 21:02:34

I was so unreasonable when I was pregnant, i let my DP put a 500 pounds deposit on a flat only for me to change my mind and not want to live there as I read some news that said there was a lot of prostitution nearby. I cried the whole night until he said we didn't have move there but we lost the deposit! I was totally mad hence my nickname, when I joined here a few months ago I was preggers and I was always hot and mad!

mameulah Wed 19-Feb-14 21:22:58

Good to hear it is not just me!!!

I have cried all evening and can't even blame it on any wellies. I have no idea why?!!

mindthegap01 Wed 19-Feb-14 21:47:00

Me too! I was due yesterday and have been a nightmare for weeks. I have cried for such things as running out of shower gel and when the cathe sneezed on my knee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now