Talk

Advanced search

To hate uppababy vista

(8 Posts)
flowerpotgirl12 Wed 19-Feb-14 17:25:07

It is driving me frigging crazy, I can't fold the damn thing. Anyone else having this problem???

pinkr Wed 19-Feb-14 18:35:49

yanbu! Once you get the hang is usually fine but it took me blinking ages. Not helped by dh repeatedly saying I didn't need to use so much forceangry

ateddybearfromdelaware1 Wed 19-Feb-14 18:38:59

Once you get it, you'll get it.

Watch a YouTube video on it, helped me.

Basically you hold the brake, while simultaneously pushing down hard. Watch the vid!

Pizdets Wed 19-Feb-14 18:43:08

You push in the brake and a bit on the left-hand side. It's a knack but easy when you get it. And I'm afraid yabu as the Vista is awesome!

ateddybearfromdelaware1 Wed 19-Feb-14 19:49:13

Agree. It's an amazing buggy

BreeWannabe Wed 19-Feb-14 20:01:15

YABU! It's great! I agree re YouTube clip on how to fold. Once you get it, it's easy

bluebeanie Wed 19-Feb-14 22:03:28

Dh tried to show me how to do it at 39 weeks pregnant. I got embarrassingly emotional about not being able to do it and what a bad mum I would be. Oops. I think it isn't that easy still, but luckily have a cupboard I can stash it assembled most of the time.

I'd say YANBU. It's a bit tricky and I've found it quite a wide pram, the front wheel often locks getting off of buses and the rain cover for the pram unit blows off in very windy conditions.

ateddybearfromdelaware1 Thu 20-Feb-14 12:32:53

The rain cover is shite

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now