Talk

Advanced search

Wrong place need traffic, anyone studying ACCA p level, need advice

(6 Posts)
Mmmbacon Tue 18-Feb-14 15:14:20

Booking exams this week, have only p 2&3 plus two options left, what would you match with 2 or 3 our would you sit 2 and 3 together

, thanks for any advice,

amnidyaa Tue 18-Feb-14 18:15:40

Hi

I did p1 and p3 together and sat p2 by itself because I was pregnant and didn't want to take on too much.

Then I did p5 and p7 together

If I were you I would do p2 and p3 together

Mmmbacon Tue 18-Feb-14 18:40:25

Thanks for advice, a bit anxiuos as haven't say exam sense dec 10 as had ds un the mean time, how did you find studying with a todler, don't have work support so find it hard to balance the study leave out of my annual leave,

amnidyaa Tue 18-Feb-14 19:43:24

It wasn't too bad, ds1 was sleeping most of the day and I was in meternity leave so studying was quite easy. It would have been worse if I was working because I worked very silly hours before having kids

Mmmbacon Tue 18-Feb-14 21:15:26

Think I will do P2 and 3 and see how I get on, doing Bpp online again, found it great before, just so long as I get pass assurance on the course work I can go again in dec if it all goes to put on the day, a bit afraid I have forgotten EVERYTHING from previous exams as its been so long, just need to pay up, find my dictaphone and start studying,

Chippednailvarnish Tue 18-Feb-14 21:28:57

If you can afford to, do a revision course (a question based one), I found they really focused me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now