Talk

Advanced search

to wish the new neighbours will turn their pissing telly down!!!!!!!

(8 Posts)
LuciusMalfoyisSmokingHot Mon 17-Feb-14 20:58:13

They've just moved in and i can hear it over my own telly, suddenly im wondering if i wanna renew my tenancy, the old neighbours i could barely hear them.

eatyouwithaspoon Mon 17-Feb-14 21:01:28

I wonder if its wall mounted, they must make a racket if on adjoining wall?

Wigglebummunch Mon 17-Feb-14 21:01:41

Tell them, they may not realise just how loud it is.

IAmOwedMoney Mon 17-Feb-14 21:02:59

I worry about this, I always turn it down very low at 9pm as I worry it may be too loud.

Jolleigh Mon 17-Feb-14 21:03:46

Keep a record of it if it's during unsociable hours. You can always ask them to keep it down but often, people get a bit arsy if you point out that their behaviour in their own home affects others. If this is the case, the council will ask you to keep a record and contact them for you.

My old neighbours only packed in their bad behaviour after I managed to send a record to the council of the storyline of a show my neighbours watched late in the evening, and also the names of their children despite never having seen them.

LuciusMalfoyisSmokingHot Mon 17-Feb-14 21:05:40

Normally noises like that wouldnt bother me, but occasionally it gets really loud, and i can hear that other my own telly.

I can accept noise will happen, especially in the tiny house i live in.

LuciusMalfoyisSmokingHot Mon 17-Feb-14 21:12:04

Ok just heard a baby, sounds young, would explain the woman in pajamas earlier, slightly more sympathetic now.

IAmOwedMoney Mon 17-Feb-14 21:12:57

Have you looked into sound insulation for the wall and flooring?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now