Talk

Advanced search

Would it be unreasonable to stay in my pj's....

(9 Posts)
RedFocus Mon 17-Feb-14 10:05:11

Would it be unreasonable to stay in my pj's even though I am expecting a Sainsbury's delivery this morning and yodel at some point??

BadgerFace Mon 17-Feb-14 10:07:56

Of course not! Pop on a dressing gown when they come if you feel a bit uncovered. They will have seen all sorts of attire!!

Thegreatunslept Mon 17-Feb-14 10:11:35

No I think that the joy of having things delivered is that you do not need to be dressed to get them.
I don't think my post man has ever seen me in anything but my pj's and dressing gown!

MrsBranestawm Mon 17-Feb-14 10:20:54

Dress as you please! (though prob best to be decently covered)

For all they know you might be working nights, or be off sick with a ghastly cold, or just having a PJ day. I bet they will have seen it all.

BikeRunSki Mon 17-Feb-14 10:22:07

I would.

LEMmingaround Mon 17-Feb-14 10:25:54

I once went to the door when i was decorating in one of DP's rather holey t-shirts, i wondered why the poor bugger at the door looked scared and didn't try and push his roof cleaning service quite so enthusiastically as usual, after i shut the door looked down realising that one of my nipples was poking through the hole - i imagine the poor sod is still having nightmares years later

FourArms Mon 17-Feb-14 10:34:09

LEMmingaround that is fantastic!!

When I was much younger (15) and the shoe string strap dresses were in fashion - ideally worn with a short t-shirt underneath, I once walked down the road and unknowingly had a whole boob hanging out!

PJs to answer door - absolutely fine! I'm still in mine and don't envisage getting dressed until it's time to go out!

RedFocus Mon 17-Feb-14 11:44:14

Ha ha brilliant LEM!
Thanks chaps I answered the door in my pj's and he didn't even bat an eyelid. I did however put some mascara on hehe.

BikeRunSki Mon 17-Feb-14 14:10:07

My brother had a similar experience to LEM with a pair of sallopettes that zip from chest through legs and a bit up your back for easy access when doing winter sports. It wasn't his nipple though, and he only noticed when he saw his reflection in a shop window in the town after he'd got down from the mountains. He says it was very cold !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now