Talk

Advanced search

Leave me alone

(7 Posts)
bongobaby Sat 15-Feb-14 15:43:19

All I want to do is protect ds and myself from exp and his nasty violent ways. Back story a lot to go into and reason to believe he was in my house whilst I was out last week. He has had me scared out of my wits feeling stressed, anxious and nervous. I can't take this anymore I need to leave just go, I've had enough. few days before xmas I went to court to obtain a non molestation order as he had turned up at the house shouting,swearing and kicking the front door saying he wanted to see ds and that I was a stupid cunt for not answering the door. Contact has stopped on my part due to his recent conviction,suspended sentence for domestic violence against his exp and him telling ds to go and hit me in the face upsetting ds as he couldn't understand why exp told him to hit his mum. Solicitor is sorting out supervised contact.
Order was granted then we had to go back for a hearing where he could contest it. He started to shout at the judge that he had a witness and how it was a waste of his time being in the court and that the judge shouldn't even grant the order. The judge asked him to type out his witness statement properly as he had hand written it so the judge wouldn't accept it. By the way the whole statement was made up lies from a person that was even there at the time. The Judge then asked him if he wanted to contest the order to which he said I can't be bothered and stormed out of the court throwing his chair back behind him. It took a lot for me to go to court as being in the same room as him frightens me.
Today I get a letter from my solicitor telling me I now have to attend court as ex now wants to vary the non mol order.
I cant do this anymore, I just want him to stop and leave me alone, I don't need this on top of being treated for depression,anxiety,ptsd and now a potential surgery to an on-going injury. Apologies for the grammar mistakes.

Finola1step Sat 15-Feb-14 15:52:50

I have no real advice. But didn't want to read and run. Lots of good advice will be posted.

If you do have to go back into court, can you take someone in with you to support you? Would it be worth going back to your GP to at least get it logged in your notes that you are feeling so low because of this awful situation?

thanks

bongobaby Sat 15-Feb-14 15:58:50

I don't understand or have the energy to keep going through this why he wants to now go back and contest it. The order has been granted so I thought that we would be safe from him for the next twelve months. I could get it logged with my G.P but I will still have to attend the hearing as he has lodged an application against me.

Nomama Sat 15-Feb-14 16:00:43

So one judge has seen him in action..... he is given leave to go back as that is his right, do you think he will behave more reasonably this time?

Keep your chin up and let the buffoon sink himself xx

bongobaby Sat 15-Feb-14 16:12:38

He had his chance to contest the order to which he said he couldn't be bothered, The judge asked him why he was there then to which ex said he couldn't be bothered to contest it and stormed out of the court room. I don't believe he will behave more reasonably as he has long form for unreasonable behaviour. I wanted to have some peace and safety for ds and me for the next twelve months and cant understand why he feels the need to bring it back to court again when he had his chance to do so at the last hearing.

Nomama Sat 15-Feb-14 16:19:06

Hopefully this will be his last shot then. If you are pretty sure he can't behave reasonably then steel yourself for another go round. Then hopefully you can instruct someone to refuse on your behalf, call his requests malicious use of the court system, perhaps.

He is just being what he is and, hopefully, that will be his legal undoing.

I hope you can get some resolution but, most importantly, that you do start feeling safe and regain more control of your life xx

bongobaby Mon 17-Feb-14 10:27:20

My solicitor seems to think that exp is going for a dismissal of the non molestation order. If this happens I will have no protection and he will be allowed to come to my home. I'm panicking and nervous. Why can this happen I just want us to be safe. He is trying to bully his way through the court

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now