Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to be green with jealousy

(6 Posts)
survivingthechildren Fri 14-Feb-14 11:58:31

... over my dog?

Came home earlier today to find strapping 16 yo DS1 curled up next to the smelly dog bed cooing to our dog, who was shamelessly enjoying a belly rub on her back with her legs going of in all directions hussy

The dog gets cuddles and declarations of love all the time, and I can get nothing more than a grunt? She stinks as well!

AIBU to be jealous of her??

Writerwannabe83 Fri 14-Feb-14 12:00:52

I get jealous of how much love and attention my DH bestows upon our cats grin

He's gone away this morning for 8 days and he gave them more 'goodbye cuddles' than he did me grin

Gruntfuttock Fri 14-Feb-14 12:01:35

YABU

I'm sure you could stink too if you put your mind to it.

glammanana Fri 14-Feb-14 14:50:31

Wishing it was my house surviving we "lost" our little dog 3 weeks ago he died in his sleep I don't care how smellie he was just wish we could have him back.sad

Writerwannabe83 Fri 14-Feb-14 14:56:22

Oh glammanana - I'm going to be naughty and break MN rules and give you a hug!! The loss of a pet is heart breaking, hope you and your family are coping ok x x thanks

survivingthechildren Sat 15-Feb-14 01:41:58

Oh glam, I'm so sorry to hear that! Owning pets is heartbreaking. For the record, I really do love her smelly self - as does the whole family!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now