Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to be green with jealousy

(6 Posts)
survivingthechildren Fri 14-Feb-14 11:58:31

... over my dog?

Came home earlier today to find strapping 16 yo DS1 curled up next to the smelly dog bed cooing to our dog, who was shamelessly enjoying a belly rub on her back with her legs going of in all directions hussy

The dog gets cuddles and declarations of love all the time, and I can get nothing more than a grunt? She stinks as well!

AIBU to be jealous of her??

Writerwannabe83 Fri 14-Feb-14 12:00:52

I get jealous of how much love and attention my DH bestows upon our cats grin

He's gone away this morning for 8 days and he gave them more 'goodbye cuddles' than he did me grin

Gruntfuttock Fri 14-Feb-14 12:01:35

YABU

I'm sure you could stink too if you put your mind to it.

glammanana Fri 14-Feb-14 14:50:31

Wishing it was my house surviving we "lost" our little dog 3 weeks ago he died in his sleep I don't care how smellie he was just wish we could have him back.sad

Writerwannabe83 Fri 14-Feb-14 14:56:22

Oh glammanana - I'm going to be naughty and break MN rules and give you a hug!! The loss of a pet is heart breaking, hope you and your family are coping ok x x thanks

survivingthechildren Sat 15-Feb-14 01:41:58

Oh glam, I'm so sorry to hear that! Owning pets is heartbreaking. For the record, I really do love her smelly self - as does the whole family!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: