Talk

Advanced search

to fake my own death.

(18 Posts)
trufflesnuffler Fri 14-Feb-14 08:24:03

...just for tonight.

Had approx 60 minutes sleep last night. Headache, stomachache and 2 days into a cold with flemmy cough. I do not feel sexy.

Tonight we have dinner, theatre and hotel booked which means one thing, he's so excited as it's been about 2 months due to some health reasons, I was too, just feel like absolute shit today. Would love to just hibernate. Anyone else not feeling like a Duracell bunny today?

MollyDoublyBarrely Fri 14-Feb-14 08:26:29

Nope, feeling rough as anything. So glad it's take away Friday and we have no babysitter what a shame.

Get well soon!

trufflesnuffler Fri 14-Feb-14 08:31:02

Thanks molly, you too grin

Kill the babysitter, now that's an interesting thought.

WitchWay Fri 14-Feb-14 08:37:25

Spike his drinks & get him too pissed to be bothered grin

Agree nothing sexy about phlegm sad

CuntyBunty Fri 14-Feb-14 08:40:51

Could you not squeeze out a quickie? 10 minutes if you "spur him on".....drive him so wild, it'll all be done and dusted in a matter of minutes.

Jess03 Fri 14-Feb-14 08:43:48

Gawd, can you get someone to kidnap dh so you can have uninterrupted sleep at the hotel? You have my sympathies, sounds awful!

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 14-Feb-14 08:46:03

Twin sister? Look alike agency? Get him drunk so he doesn't notice? wink

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 14-Feb-14 08:46:25

Good grief, I know you are hopefully being lighthearted but this man is an adult, he won't die if he doesn't have sex and you shouldn't be pressured into it if you aren't feeling well!

MrsSeanBean1 Fri 14-Feb-14 08:49:04

No sex for me tonight! It's my due date today and I will undoubtably go overdue.... So unless he wants crap beachball sex it will be pizza, chocolate and an early night for me! Yay!

trufflesnuffler Fri 14-Feb-14 08:50:14

ha loving the suggestions, thank you! No twin sister, but I do have a twin brother. How pissed do I need to get him so he doesn't notice that and just thinks I'm being overtly experimental!

trufflesnuffler Fri 14-Feb-14 08:54:04

ps...quickie is 10 minutes? Damn it, that's more than double what I was working towards! I'll spur him on by coughing up a huge green phlegmbsll and suggesting we use as lube...

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 14-Feb-14 08:56:36

It's Friday so you can say that wink

HyvaPaiva Fri 14-Feb-14 08:57:14

grin grin at getting your twin brother to do it for you!

Feel well soon OP!

MaryWestmacott Fri 14-Feb-14 09:03:27

sooo glad we decided not to go out tonight, feeling rough as DD's teething so no sleep for about oooh, 3 weeks (and DH had an exam yesterday so I've been super supportive wife and not expected him to do any of the night wake ups this week), period kicked in a few days early, so i've got first day of period backache. He's got a better chance of flying to the moon than getting some tonight.

Are you goingto make it through dinner and theatre? can the whole thing be rescheduled by a week or two?

CuntyBunty Fri 14-Feb-14 10:04:50

Stick your fingers up his bum and wiggle them while you are doing it. He'll be finished in no time....10 minutes maybe was pessimistic.

trufflesnuffler Fri 14-Feb-14 13:14:06

Mary you have my sympathies! I hope you're feeling more rested soon I'm late replying as I nodded off on the sofa for an hour, until I was woken by randy text by DP! No cancellations as non flexible...I'm going to woman up, have a bath and try and remember the days when we never had clothes on!

Cunty, you do make me laugh, best cut my nails! grin

drnoitall Fri 14-Feb-14 13:21:41

Pro-plus
Large expresso
Couple glasses of wine for yourself
Whole bottle for him, massive 3 course meal, Maybe he will be too full up and drunk then fall asleep !!

CuntyBunty Fri 14-Feb-14 13:50:38

grin Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now