Talk

Advanced search

to have accidentally wrapped his card up in his present and feel unarsed to unwrap to retrieve it? <lighthearted>

(3 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Thu 13-Feb-14 22:03:04

today in a fit of unusual and sentimental pique i bought dh a rather fetching cardi/coat thing as i know he has been looking for something to wear in the car that isnt a coat....nothing flash, it was from tesco and cost £35. (no he is not 70.....but its the thought that counts)

i bought him a valentine card too! (we dont do grand gestures)

got home.
wrapped present with the last shred of gift wrapping paper in the house.
went to write card
couldnt find card

DD then tells me it was in the cardi coat thing.....so ive wrapped his card up with the present, its unopened and unwritten.....

would it be unreasonable to grab it when he unwraps the cardi coat thing and write it then?

<cant be arsed to go and buy another and cant be arsed to go and buy more wrapping paper if i open cardicoat thing to retrieve it....>

disclaimer: we have been married 23 years. romance was never alive in the first place but i think even if it had been it would be dead by now anyway......
disclaimer of disclaimer: i do love 'im btw....he has his uses grin

NorksAreMessy Thu 13-Feb-14 22:05:09

YANBU
Mainly because you have used "unarsed" and I LOVE it

Hawkmoth Thu 13-Feb-14 22:07:53

I've not wrapped DH's gift because it wasn't worth putting the baby down. I've hidden it in the pram under a blanket. So YANBU.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now