Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

More of an am I weird!

(15 Posts)
bzoo Thu 13-Feb-14 12:50:50

I'm off work with a crippling headache they've been brewing for a while. Been to the docs got advice.

So I was here thinking I really need eat something and just fancied some boiled veg mixed with mint sauce and stuffed into warm pittas.

It's delicious! What are your pick me up meals when feeling poorly. And is mine particularly weird -apparently so I've been told!

EricNorthmansFangbanger Thu 13-Feb-14 12:53:02

I only have strange cravings when I'm pregnant...have you POAS? [Grin]

EricNorthmansFangbanger Thu 13-Feb-14 12:53:31

grin even

littleballerina Thu 13-Feb-14 12:55:02

pregnant?

dp likes oxo with toast to dip in bleurgh.

EternallyJuggling Thu 13-Feb-14 12:56:52

Chips, cheese and gravy. Never gets boring!

Joysmum Thu 13-Feb-14 13:12:53

Spaghetti coated in cheese melted into tomato sauce

HandbagCrazy Thu 13-Feb-14 14:07:28

Swede, carrot and potato mash, veg and gravy covered with horseradish. Washed down with original lucozade. No idea why, but it works.

Oh and R Whites lemonade lollies if im hot during a migraine, helps stop the nauseous feeling, cools me down and generally make me feel a little better smile

bzoo Thu 13-Feb-14 17:28:19

Can't be pregnant I'm afraid. I have no womb! So no POAS thread I'm afraid! I'm convinced my minty veg pittas have cured me grin

Poledra Thu 13-Feb-14 17:33:41

Scrambled eggs on toasted white bread with butter. My mum used to make it for us when we were sick as little 'uns - thinking on it, she'd probably still do it now smile

bodygoingsouth Thu 13-Feb-14 17:35:54

I bloody adore mint sauce. pour it into plain crisps. lovely.

EllaFitzgerald Thu 13-Feb-14 20:01:53

Chip sandwiches with thick white bread and lots of butter, cut into quarters, or a big bowl of sprouts and mash with bread and butter, or hot roast lamb baguette, or toasted brown crusty bread. Anything that involves bread, in fact!

citruslemon Thu 13-Feb-14 21:17:58

Mashed potato with lots of butter and baked beans on top - comfort food heaven!!

CorusKate Thu 13-Feb-14 21:18:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jolleigh Thu 13-Feb-14 22:41:31

I'm a fan of chip butties myself. Has to be proper chips though, not crappy oven chips. Or pie butties.

littledrummergirl Thu 13-Feb-14 23:35:14

Tomato soup over powdered mash. Another throwback to childhood.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now