Talk

Advanced search

To totally abuse AIBU really really quickly for help with a sentence to finish my complaint!?!?!

(7 Posts)
babybearsmummy Wed 12-Feb-14 15:10:22

I've had to complain to a wallpaper company due to very poor quality of their paper.

They've totally dismissed all my claims and evidence and have blamed the paste my decorator used for all the faults (including pattern misalignment and paint flecks printed in random places before the paper had the vinyl put on it during manufacture)

I want to say that I hope, in future, that they accept that their quality can fall below their "excellent" standard (but a little more eloquently)

Can anyone finish my sentence??!!

"I hope that in the future, should you have similar complaints, that you are a little more lenient to the fact that you product is sometimes shit

JonSnowKnowsNothing Wed 12-Feb-14 15:12:26

"receptive" to the fact...?

CinnabarRed Wed 12-Feb-14 15:12:30

Ummm. I wouldn't put that at all. It's guaranteed to put their backs up, no matter how reasonable the rest of your complaint is.

LoonvanBoon Wed 12-Feb-14 15:14:07

" I hope that you would, in future, be more receptive to honest customer feedback".

Scholes34 Wed 12-Feb-14 15:14:14

I hope in future, when complaints similar to mine arise, that you may see it in yourselves to accept, just every now and then, that the quality of your product may fall below your exacting standards and that a customer's complaint might just for once be valid.

justmuddlingalong Wed 12-Feb-14 15:18:03

I hope that in future, should you have similar complaints, you admit that your product is not infallible and your quality control is not stringent enough.

babybearsmummy Wed 12-Feb-14 15:18:09

Thank you Jon, Loovan and Scholes.

Cinnibar, I have been very reasonable and polite in our discussions over the last week and just want one final sentence to make them realise that their product isn't perfect and that they've treated me rather appallingly in the way they've spoken to me. They clearly don't look at their own reviews on DIY sites and have blamed customers in all replies to complaints on their facebook page.

I just want to cry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now