Talk

Advanced search

sister in law from the depths of hell

(9 Posts)
sugarbunza Tue 11-Feb-14 13:35:58

Met my dh 6 years ago. He has 2 brothers and a sister. My self and the sister have never got on. The nail in the coffin was when she walked into a police station and said I'd tried to burn her house down (she lies about anything and everything) she is by far the worst human being I have ever met. The police visited me luckily I was at work the night she said it had happened ( I'm a nurse). The police were fab after showing them text msg after msg off her, full of abuse towards me. She has told other family members she was sexualy abused by her step father I don't believe this. Dh parents and step father are all dead.
The problem I have is that after 2 years of no contact with her (we both changed mobiles and even moved house to another town as I had a break down because of her)
We now have a 12 month old did. Ive recently found on dh phone he's been sending pictures of dd to her. Although I must say he hasn't actually written to her. She is a very good minipulator intact the best I've ever met. We also received a Xmas card. Off her, I feel scared as I don't no what she will do next and she nos were we live.

ToffeeOwnsTheSausage Tue 11-Feb-14 13:39:36

Why has your husband gone behind your back? I would be livid if mine did the same.

Topaz25 Tue 11-Feb-14 13:43:28

You need to talk to your DH. He has to prioritise and protect you and his DD.

sugarbunza Tue 11-Feb-14 13:44:51

I've not told him I've read his fone I actually went on his fone to show my mum a holiday photo when I found the texts. I was so angry with him but I've not said anything to him. This was last week. I just feel like she always holds all the cards and I'm left with no options x

sugarbunza Tue 11-Feb-14 13:48:53

I don't want my dd having anything to do with her. I no my dh misses her 3 kids (all have different fathers that never see the kids... probably because of her) I just wish she would keep to what the police said and have zero contact with me. I don't want Xmas cards off her. Dh is aware of my feelings x

Mim78 Tue 11-Feb-14 13:49:09

I would apologise for looking on his phone, explain why and then tell him you found the messages. You can then tackle situation head on.

Topaz25 Tue 11-Feb-14 13:49:59

I think him revealing your address and sending photos of your DD to someone who is so unstable is a bigger betrayal than you checking his texts, to put it in perspective.

sugarbunza Tue 11-Feb-14 13:56:23

Yeh think I'm gonna tackle this when he gets home I just hate rows( we never row) I think she got our new address from dh grandmar so can't really be mad about that. (Never thought she would have the front to ask for it seeing as though she hates me so much!!! God nos how she got his number though like I said he's not actually written to her but he's sent 2 photos its just what's next that bothers me x

Topaz25 Tue 11-Feb-14 14:03:28

Oh at least he didn't reveal your address. Still I think sending the photos crosses a line when you had both agreed to go NC with her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now