Talk

Advanced search

Would IBU to nag again?

(3 Posts)
babybearsmummy Tue 11-Feb-14 12:21:42

Bit of a long one but I'll try to keep it short. We had a friend of the family help o.h decorate our living room over the weekend of the 1st-2nd of Feb. O.h did the painting and the family friend did the wallpapering (we asked him to help as o.h has never wallpapered and FF has been a decorator for over 25 years)

While the wallpaper was being put up, it was falling to pieces and we're now left with a wall covered in paper which has bubbled, torn, has random bits of white ink dotted about from printing. Also between 2 hung sheets, there are parts where the top and bottom of the pattern line up, but the middle is totally misaligned. FF has said he's never seen wallpaper this badly made (and it wasn't cheap)

I wrote everything down on the company's Facebook page, provided all the details they requested and was told on Monday 3rd that I'd have a response "soon". I messaged again on the Friday to ask when it would be likely we'd hear back and got several snotty messages saying that it would be Monday, as tests would be carried out over the weekend.

Lo and behold, yesterday I had no reply from them. I've given them the benefit of the doubt and held on til today to wait, so would it be unreasonable if I message them again or just wait? I just feel like I'm being fobbed off. WWYD??!!

Anydrinkwilldo Tue 11-Feb-14 12:27:07

Keep nagging until you get a response!

Joysmum Tue 11-Feb-14 12:44:18

YABU to call it nagging!

Of course you should continue to chase until it's sorted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now