Talk

Advanced search

Shouldn't laugh but DH broke the toilet seat! Also, mint aero...

(5 Posts)
ILiveInAPineappleCoveredInSnow Mon 10-Feb-14 05:41:54

Last night, we were lying in bed and could hear this awful screeching outside.
DH did his man thing usual "I need to investigate" and goes off in search of a torch, then disappears into the en-suite to look out into the fields at the back of our house.

Literally about a minute after he does this, there is a huge crash from the en suite and some choice words that made the baby jump and almost rip my nipple off.

He comes back in all red faced and limping - apparently he knelt on the toilet seat so he could hang out of the sodding window and the bloody thing exploded into about a million that may be an exaggeration from DH pieces!!!

Obviously I was immediately concerned for his welfare, so when I stopped laughing I checked him over and then texted as many people as I could to share the hilarity and he's fine apart from a sore leg and bleach on his pyjamas could have been worse, at least the toilet was clean.

I regularly stand on the toilet seat to get to stuff on top of the medicine cabinet and it's never exploded! DH now going on and on about it being a shoddy toilet seat, IHBU or should they generally not actually explode????

Also AIBU to eat his bar of mint aero as I'm a wake breastfeeding and he is clearly too heavy to kneel on the toilet seat and therefore shouldn't eat mint aero??

Morgause Mon 10-Feb-14 05:44:45

Eat the Aero after directing DH to a dustpan and brush.

SanityClause Mon 10-Feb-14 05:51:22

YWBVU to eat his mint aero.

They taste shit.

BabysNewName Mon 10-Feb-14 05:53:13

Arf.

That is all.

ILiveInAPineappleCoveredInSnow Mon 10-Feb-14 07:23:43

I ate the mint aero. He doesn't know yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now