Talk

Advanced search

To refuse to talk to exh about anything other than dd.

(9 Posts)
theborg Sat 08-Feb-14 22:29:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AnyFucker Sat 08-Feb-14 22:32:25

yanbu

but why do you even need to communicate with him about dd if he never sees her, pays no maintenance and shows no appropriate interest in her whatsoever ?

cut him off completely would be my advice

theborg Sat 08-Feb-14 22:41:49

theborg Sat 08-Feb-14 22:42:47

steff13 Sat 08-Feb-14 22:48:02

How is he contacting you? I'd block him on whatever method he's using, if he contacts your parents/siblings, I guess they will have to do the same.

Or, you could perhaps ask him to stop, and if he doesn't, get a restraining order.

AnyFucker Sat 08-Feb-14 22:48:28

Then YANBU. I wouldn't be allowing contact at any point at all though. What does he think he is waiting for ?

starlight1234 Sat 08-Feb-14 23:01:27

How long has he not seen DC for?

This is all part of keeping control so yes unless it is child related don't answer..I would though inform him you will not be communicating with him unless it is child related...

The can't see them now is another carrot dangled...

THe fact you think he will go mad is more reason you need to do it..You from your post have been separated at least 2 years..There is nothing else left to talk about and the sooner any hold he has over you is tethered the better.

Keep any abusive messages and ask family to do the same then take them to the police if necessary..

theborg Sat 08-Feb-14 23:27:57

FryOneFatManic Sat 08-Feb-14 23:33:06

Keep the email he has used just for him and get a new one that you use for other people.
Perhaps get a cheap phone and put the sim he has the contact for into the cheap phone. Get a new sim for your current phone and give other people that number to use instead. Then you just need to check the email/phone occasionally for any DD-related messages. Ignore the rest while keeping those that are abusive in case you need them as evidence later on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now