Talk

Advanced search

Baby no.3?

(7 Posts)
nothingbyhalves Fri 07-Feb-14 23:30:35

Did start on wwyd? But more traffic here.

If your dh had significant pay increase, and only argument before for not having another baby was lack of income, would you now have another child despite bring close to 40? Despite having 4 year old twins? ( naturally conceived so chance so another multiple birth)

Joysmum Fri 07-Feb-14 23:32:41

I would talk to my DH about it is I wanted another baby. I don't though. Could be that lack if funds was just an convenient excuse and he still wouldn't want another.

Sharaluck Fri 07-Feb-14 23:34:37

4 year old twins and being 40 does not make you unreasonable to bring up the topic again.

hoppinghare Fri 07-Feb-14 23:37:48

YANBU at all. I hope your OH wants the same as you.

MrsAmaretto Fri 07-Feb-14 23:39:29

Could you cope with a second set of twins? Baby No.3 is perhaps not the issue - no.3 &4 is??

nothingbyhalves Fri 07-Feb-14 23:46:17

That is on my mind. A couple of friends who had twins first have both said a single pregnancy and baby is a doddle after a twin one, but I am aware lightning does strike twice , and knowing is it would strike us twice! But you get what you get, and after the shock of dt's nothing will phase me again, apart maybe from triplets.

Mumoftwoyoungkids Sat 08-Feb-14 00:09:46

I have a friend with twins 3 months older than my dd. And twins 3 months older than my ds!

She was told there was a 25% chance of it happening as there was less than 4 years between pregnancies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now