Talk

Advanced search

to love this song about breastfeeding?

(8 Posts)
KingRollo Thu 06-Feb-14 21:01:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

freezation Thu 06-Feb-14 21:28:29

Also never had a negative experience during 18 months of feeding but I know mums who have. This is hilarious!!

KingRollo Thu 06-Feb-14 21:29:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hovo Thu 06-Feb-14 21:38:00

Very catchy!

BF all my babies until they were 2.5 (couldn't get the blighters off hmm grin ) Never had any negativity in all that time smile.

bearleftmonkeyright Thu 06-Feb-14 23:03:37

Brilliant, I did ruin someones day with tits at a café in Wales.

Catsize Thu 06-Feb-14 23:03:44

Hate the word 'tits', but songwriters forgiven. Fab. :-)

LegoCaltrops Thu 06-Feb-14 23:10:34

The only people whose day I ever 'ruined' were my mum & sister. Apparently BFing at church, even in the coffee area while everyone else was still in the service, was unfair as I was tempting the men. They shuffled me off to some dark corner to finish. (DH was livid when I told him!) I don't go any more...

I only ever got lovely comments from anyone else, most people really just don't notice though, I was really surprised.

IHadATinyTurtle Fri 07-Feb-14 00:47:31

Love this. Had my first and only bad reaction today, a woman turning around and repeatedly staring in disgust and shaking her head on the bus, even after I raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged after about the 8th time.
Admittedly DS is 1 and a half, and I try to avoid feeding him in public now, but he was on the brink of an overtired tantrum and we had a good 15 minutes of the journey left!

Never felt more like commenting but I didn't think there would be much result if she was happy to be so blatant about it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now