Talk

Advanced search

to think this man deserves the wrath of MN to fall upon him?

(19 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

BabysNewName Wed 05-Feb-14 18:25:51

From www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk

Please note: This is a serious website for serious men with serious businesses.

If you are just a little housewife running a little play business from home earning some pin money whilst your other half is out earning a living - please don't register your latest hobby business here.

Regards, Terry

JazzAnnNonMouse Wed 05-Feb-14 18:26:54

What a knob.

thenightsky Wed 05-Feb-14 18:27:27

Perhaps he's said that to get his website some much needed publicity. Someone told him that there is no such thing as bad publicity perhaps.

gamerchick Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:00

Thread number 4 or 5? grin

YouTheCat Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:21

Terry is a knob isn't he? I hope he is deluged by 'little housewives'... housewives with big boots on.

Toughasoldboots Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:24

These threads are all being posted by terry to get more clicks on to his site.

DaleyBump Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:27

There have been 4 threads on this today, I think.

DanceParty Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:30

Oh purlease - not ANOTHER thread on this !!

BabysNewName Wed 05-Feb-14 18:28:47

Is it gamerchick? Sorry! Clearly I've not been looking at at active conversations enough.

MoominIsGoingToBeAMumWaitWHAT Wed 05-Feb-14 18:29:15

Erm no he deserves not to have any more traffic to his pathetic site because he's clearly using it so that he can claim he has however many 'unique clicks' on his site in the last month, or whatever.

He's a tit but all these threads about him, using very similar wording each time, is more than a little bit suspicious... is that you Terry? hmm

DaleyBump Wed 05-Feb-14 18:30:02

Ah, first post. Calling troll.

BabysNewName Wed 05-Feb-14 18:30:48

Sorry, it's really not. I'm a regular but have nced recently. I've reported the op and asked for it to be deleted. Please don't reply any more!

hootloop Wed 05-Feb-14 18:30:50

<Risks the wrath of mumsnet>
He kinda has a point, selling beads on a ribbon to your mates on Facebook isn't actually a business. And most of them probably aren't registered for tax.
But it applies equally to men and women so the housewife thing is not on.

gamerchick Wed 05-Feb-14 18:34:23

Ah don't worry about it OP. It's not important.

KungFuBustle Wed 05-Feb-14 18:46:21

Don't sorry, the Juice Plus - diet for fools will overcome and drag the site down eventually, it's already claimed Facebook.

Hoppinggreen Wed 05-Feb-14 18:55:44

For the third fecking time - bloggers want traffic, you are all giving it to him!!
He probably started all 4 threads on here for that very purpose.

sunshine401 Wed 05-Feb-14 18:58:08

What is this crap! Come on mnhq take control grin

FrankieStien Wed 05-Feb-14 19:00:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

YetAnotherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Feb-14 19:48:58

Evening all,
There have been quite a few reports wondering if these threads are being started by Tezza himself, for a spot of self-promotion, but having investigated it just looks like three or four (I can only find three threads) perfectly genuine MNers have seen the ad, felt righteously outraged and brought that fury to MN, as is the right and proper thing to do. Keep up the good work, all, and thanks to those who reported.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now