Talk

Advanced search

Russian baby yoga

(8 Posts)
MerryInthechelseahotel Tue 04-Feb-14 15:31:59

Has anyone else seen this going round on fb? AIBU to want the person doing this to be arrested?

Bubble80 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:37:26

They need to be arrested. If that's not abuse, I don't know what is. I had to google it and wish I hadn't.

MerryInthechelseahotel Tue 04-Feb-14 16:31:27

Sorry Bubble I wish I hadn't watched it either. Can't believe it is not illegal.

frugalfuzzpig Tue 04-Feb-14 16:35:01

I am too scared to google (and I say that as someone who has googled dragon butter, blue waffle etc...) what is it?

UriGeller Tue 04-Feb-14 16:41:29

Oh is it the woman swinging the baby around? If it is its fucking appalling, absolutely nothing to do with yoga.

MyPrettyToes Tue 04-Feb-14 16:42:31

Frugal, it is footage of a woman swinging a baby around, sometimes just by the baby's hand or foot. It is quite distressing. The particular video I watched lasts 5 minutes, I could only watch 30 seconds. There is a massive chance the baby could be brain damaged by this fuckwit.

YANBU OP, the woman should be arrested. Why would ANYONE think doing that to a baby is ok?

frugalfuzzpig Tue 04-Feb-14 16:49:06

Oh, that's horrible sad thanks for explaining so I didn't need to watch it. Jeez what is wrong with people

MerryInthechelseahotel Tue 04-Feb-14 17:14:51

Apparently they know who the woman is and are not prosecuting. It really is appalling to watch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now