Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be in awe of Mrs Buck-Macfarlane

(7 Posts)
VulvaVoom Sat 29-Jun-13 09:22:09

Been watching Happy Families and I am in total awe of that woman.

I know lots of you are probably in the same position as well but every time I see her and her family on the programme I think what a strong woman who does what she needs to do for her family. 5 jobs, running around after kids, doing housework etc. (obviously with a lot of support from her husband)

I also feel a real tinge of sadness that they're struggling to get by, for some reason it's really affected me.

If you're on here Mrs BM, I salute you. I have one DC and am shock at how you manage.

gordyslovesheep Sat 29-Jun-13 09:25:40

does she not have her own name?

VulvaVoom Sat 29-Jun-13 09:37:24

Gordy, can't remember it! Just remember the bit when they show each family's house and their surname is quite memorable.

olibeansmummy Sat 29-Jun-13 16:27:51

She's called Mel. I felt sad for her too, it's not fair, working so hard and struggling so much sad

voluptasse Tue 09-Jul-13 22:03:51

Hi It's Mel Macfarlane here. Just spotted this message and wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words. Its been tough but we've had some good news and Kris started a job yesterday which makes things a lot easier smile x

VulvaVoom Thu 25-Jul-13 08:14:11

Oh wow, hello Mel! grin Can't believe I've only just seen this.

You are such an inspiration and a massive credit to your children and Kris.

That's great news about the job too!

VulvaVoom Thu 25-Jul-13 08:15:35

Oh and Lulu is so gorgeous BTW, I have a 9 month old DD, so I just love little girls!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now