Talk

Advanced search

To have just eaten

(11 Posts)
froggies Thu 27-Jun-13 22:16:58

12, (well actually I have lost count but it is around 12) cream crackers with proper butter?

I really need to put weight on, but it is a bit excessive isn't it? They are just so scrumily moreish.

Someone please tell me to put them away!

AngryFeet Thu 27-Jun-13 22:18:05

Wish I needed to put weight on! I can happily finish off a packet of water biscuits with butter. Yummo! Keep going smile

Binkyridesagain Thu 27-Jun-13 22:19:02

YABU, you need some jam on them as well!

cozietoesie Thu 27-Jun-13 22:20:26

Put a slice of cheese on top of each - you'll gain a stone without even noticing!

CaptainSweatPants Thu 27-Jun-13 22:20:41

Yabu not to put Stilton on them ! envy

DuchessFanny Thu 27-Jun-13 22:21:07

YABU to have only had 12 ...

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 27-Jun-13 22:24:51

YANBU at all if you need to gain weight, but I'm sure you could come up with something a bit more exciting then cream crackers with butter!

Where's the cheese, pâté, crisps, wine......?!

froggies Thu 27-Jun-13 22:24:56

Mmmm

Jam

Have no cheese until the Tesco man arrives tomorrow.

At this rate I will be able to take the belt off my jeans grin

ChippingInWiredOnCoffee Thu 27-Jun-13 22:26:37

I wish I needed to gain weight!

It's a shame you can't come and help yourself to a few extra pounds from me - winwin grin

I'm low carbing so crackers sound bloody good to me!!

LeaveTheBastid Thu 27-Jun-13 22:33:13

Crackers and butter? To gain weight?! Get a grip you lightweight, pun intended grin

Do what as I do and bake a carrot cake, slather in cream cheese frosting and eat a square every time you enter the kitchen until over half of the tin has disappeared and you hit the all time low of blaming the DC when DH asks where the fuck it has all gone grin. Buuuurp!

froggies Thu 27-Jun-13 22:35:29

Chipping, trying to put weight on is crap! I manage to put a few pounds on then get busy/stressed and it all bloody falls off again.

I am going on holiday next week, have done the food order with loads of yummy stuff, and have loads of wine left over from my birthday party last week to take with me too.

I am going to sit on my arse, read books, eat and drink (and hope the kids want to go in the kids club).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now