Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU re creeping dog? <trivial>

(12 Posts)
Wildwaterfalls Wed 19-Jun-13 11:06:10

Was sitting on a park bench with DD napping in pram this morning, playing games on my phone minding my own business. Suddenly an enormous dog snorts loudly into my ear/against my hair!! shock

I jumped 3 feet into the air and nearly screamed! Then the dog's owner proceeds to look at me as if I'm mad!!

AIBU to think that if you are going to creep around walk with your dog on the grass behind the benches rather than on the path, you should at least make sure your wolf dog does not snort in people's ears??

This is a small 'dogs on leads' city park by the way.

GiveMumABreak Wed 19-Jun-13 11:27:15

Speechless....

Sorry I laughed grin

Did you scare the dog when you jumped? grin

I would have sworn loudly, and possibly required new underwear. You were positively restrained grin

NumTumDeDum Wed 19-Jun-13 11:34:23

Are Stealth dogs a new breed then?

NumTumDeDum Wed 19-Jun-13 11:35:05

Perhaps it was in training for some sort of stealthy mission.

GiveMumABreak Wed 19-Jun-13 11:39:14

The super breed of silent snorting creeping dogs....coming soon to a park near you!

Wildwaterfalls Wed 19-Jun-13 11:43:02

Now that I've had some time to reflect on it, I wonder if she (the owner) did it on purpose and is laughing her head off somewhere.

Watch out for creeping German shepherds!

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Wed 19-Jun-13 11:49:30

was it this one?

DiseasesOfTheSheep Wed 19-Jun-13 11:50:59

Brilliant! I'm going to start training stealth dogs for MI5.

Covert collies and Stealth Sheperds anyone?

GiveMumABreak Wed 19-Jun-13 11:53:04

or this one?

Wildwaterfalls Wed 19-Jun-13 11:56:28

Yikes those are some creepy dogs! The one this morning didn't smile (thankfully)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now