Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be missed at dh for his double standards

(7 Posts)
nosleeptilever Tue 28-May-13 22:51:00

So we're watching tv but the programme is over and he's flipping through the crap music channels(currently on Justin bieber, vomit). He keeps telling me to get off my phone.
UMMMM HELLOOOOOOO. WTF does he care? When we're watching tv and it's a programme he's not into he's on his tablet and his phone at the same time. He not only surfs the web but watches YouTube clips so I can hear his UFC shite over my programme.
It infuriates me. I told him to shove it up his butt.angry

nosleeptilever Tue 28-May-13 22:51:41

that should read pissed. stupid auto correct.

StuntGirl Tue 28-May-13 23:14:27

People watching video clips on their mobiles while others are watching TV is one of my pet peeves, it's so rude an inconsiderate.

Just give him a hard stare and tell him to mind his own.

StuntGirl Tue 28-May-13 23:14:39

*and

EagleRiderDirk Wed 29-May-13 08:31:57

depends what you're doing on your phone and what he tends to do. If either are noisy then I'd say something like 'oh now you know how I feel'. If neither are then shove it up his butt seems reasonable to me wink

CockyFox Wed 29-May-13 08:35:09

Oh yeah my DH is like this too. I quote "I'm gonna block bloody mumsnet" or "I'll have that phone if you don't get off it". He wouldn't really he just says it but it does annoy me when he is constantly on Facebook.

MissCalamity Wed 29-May-13 08:38:49

My OH does this as well, he's normally watching something like Pawn Stars or any other trashy American Hot rod motors etc, and then goes off at me because I'm playing Candy Crush on my phone (with the sound off) and says he'll have to text me to get my attention.

But If I'm watching a programme he'll either be chatting (loudly) on his phone so I can't hear a damn thing, or is asking me questions every two seconds either something about the programme I'm watching or the conversation I had one way with him earlier on when he wasn't listening.....Arrgghh MEN! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now