Talk

Advanced search

to want to twat the prat!!!!!

(14 Posts)
DaysieGoneBananas Tue 28-May-13 20:26:23

Had a hell of a day with 3 DCs topped off by arriving for a hospital appointment for DC1 with all DCs in tow to be toldit had been cancelled cos the doctor had rejected the referral ....But noone had bothered to tell me grrrrrr!
Kids loopy all afternoon and was pleased when DH came home so I coukd have a breather. Nope. I got all 3 fed and bedded then asked him to help me mske our tea. His response? "I'll help you by staying out the way and just watch the TV"
The frying pan is beckoning me to use it for its secondary purpose!!!!!!!!

DaysieGoneBananas Tue 28-May-13 20:28:04

I obviously never would hit him ....but WIBU to scream loudly? [Hmm]

Shakey1500 Tue 28-May-13 20:29:33

I'd order a take out. Cheeky git!

foslady Tue 28-May-13 20:29:42

No - reasonable considering your day.....suggest he helps by going to the chippie!
Here - wine

somewheresomehow Tue 28-May-13 20:30:03

not in the slightest, especially down his ear-hole grin

DaysieGoneBananas Tue 28-May-13 20:33:24

Ooohhh...I didn't think of that Shakey! Damn. I should have just ordered one for myself too grin

LEMisdisappointed Tue 28-May-13 20:35:46

In a court of law they would allow this due to mitigating circumstances because your dh is a twunt

oscarwilde Tue 28-May-13 20:36:06

I think you should make him a lovely dinner to show how much you appreciate his thoughtfulness.
My suggestions are:
Beans on toast liberally enhanced with Tabasco sauce
Or
A bowl of Weetabix with anchovies on top
A pint glass of cooking oil to wash it all down

HeffalumpTheFlump Tue 28-May-13 20:40:11

Do you have a dog or cat? I'm thinking pet food pie grin what a bastard!! If no pet food then using the frying pan is completely reasonable.

oscarwilde Tue 28-May-13 20:41:23

Got any laxatives you can add to his portion? ... Evil cackle

MamaBear17 Tue 28-May-13 21:28:33

Id hand him his wallet and tell him to order a takeaway before you smack him repeatedly with the frying pan!

sjuperyoni Tue 28-May-13 21:37:07

I'd have twatted him grin dp has been busy all day packing tidying cleaning and seeing to ds whilst i've humphed about and had a whinge, he's nipped up to a friends so i text and asked if he wanted takeaway for when he gets in - he's had a hard day and he's tired the last thing he needs is me expecting him to cook for me too!

Cheeky bugger of a dh you have there!

foslady Tue 28-May-13 21:51:16

Years ago I remember xh1 coming home from work and I hadn't cooked as I felt really rough. I apologised and his caring response? ' Don't worry Love, I'll do MYSELF beans on toast......' and was happy for me to starve.......

DaysieGoneBananas Tue 28-May-13 22:36:53

He has redeemed himself. Went out and bought naans and wine (without being asked ) The frying pan lies unused (but poised for action next time grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now