Talk

Advanced search

to think that I am losing my marbles?!

(6 Posts)
Shallistopnow Mon 27-May-13 23:46:17

Three days in a row I have thought I've lost something I haven't! On Sat I was out in a busy part of my town & suddenly felt like I didn't have my handbag (was also carrying rucksack & carrier of Caprisun) so I passed all my bags to OH & sprinted back to where we'd been sitting eating pasties. My bag wasn't there & nobody had handed it in. Walked back to OH & dd and saw from distance my light green bag hanging off him! Then yesterday (the next day) after nothing able tp locate my car keys within 30 seconds I panic & am convinced I must have dropped them & dash back to the bit of beach we were sat on scouring the ground as I go. Woke up a sleepy man to ask if he'd seen them then give up & go back to OH who has since found them in my rucksack. And then today I left some free tickets to an expensive local theme park in my dressing gown pocket & couldn't find them anywhere. Quite annoyed as they are worth £30. Found them just now after turning the lounge upsidedown & then thinking about what I did when last had them. What's the matter with me?! 3 days in a row! HELP!

cerealqueen Mon 27-May-13 23:59:45

There is something else on your mind you must deal with, and you are not, for some reason?

SirBoobAlot Tue 28-May-13 00:02:56

Pregnant?

I would have misplaced my head if it hadn't been attached during the early weeks...

Puddlelane Tue 28-May-13 00:04:02

Busy? Stressed? I do this frequently when I'm thinking about a lot of things and then still have to function and be in the real world too.

Don't worry

Shallistopnow Tue 28-May-13 00:05:06

Hmm... prob whether to leave OH or have another baby with him. Not on good terms now cos I told him he had awful dark circles under his eyes.

livingdownunder Tue 28-May-13 06:51:13

That's quite a choice. Surely if you're thinking of leaving him then another child should be the last thing on your mind?
Hope you feel better. I'd concentrate on what's happening with your OH before more children are born. What does OH think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now