Talk

Advanced search

a neighbour aibu!!

(7 Posts)
squirrel996 Sun 26-May-13 15:14:56

Right I have a proper actual AIBU question!

Our house is on the corner so our back garden is surrounded by 3 gardens, we have a good high fence and the neighbours either side of us are lovely in fact one of them cut our front lawn for us this morning as he was out there anyway doing his smile

The people directly behind us have only recently moved in and are out enjoying the sunshine in the garden as are we. Today they have built a massive wooden play structure with a slide and swing and a high bit and a roof, their child can now see into our garden.
There are a couple of other girls in our road who used to be friends with my DD but were mean to her and now she doesn't like them, and they are also there peering at us in our garden!

so am I being unreasonable to be bloody pissed off with this?

myroomisatip Sun 26-May-13 15:17:10

No. I would not like that either. Get a couple of Leylandii (sp?)

Pollydon Sun 26-May-13 15:19:10

Another vote for Leylandii, we got them to stop neighbours son climbing into our garden angry

squirrel996 Sun 26-May-13 15:21:34

good idea about the trees! Although if everything goes to plan we should be moving but in the meantime I will be bloody annoyed every time I go out there.

Unami Sun 26-May-13 15:41:02

Oh no! Some children can see into your garden! What a catastrophe!

Mintyy Sun 26-May-13 15:44:07

Tell you what, why not build one of these and draw up a rota for your family as to who will be on sniper duty?

AwkwardSquad Sun 26-May-13 16:15:52

You need a trampoline. Put it as close to next door's fence as you can. Then you and DP get bouncing on it. Wave at next door at the top of every bounce.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now