Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to order Salmon from a take away?

(7 Posts)
MortifiedAdams Fri 24-May-13 19:00:18

Baby dd is in bed and im alone and craving salmon. Theres a Greek restaurant on Just Eat that sells it pan fried with veg (yum), but I only ever order 'traditional' talkeaways like pizza or chinese.....

Will it be vile delivered? Anyone else get 'restaurant meals' delivered via take away?

DevlinMaccabee Fri 24-May-13 20:24:40

I love salmon so I would Give it a try, if you don't like it then don't order it again.

mrsjay Fri 24-May-13 20:26:10

I am impressed that somewhere will deliver salmon round here it is the chippie and chinese grin get it why not

iklboo Fri 24-May-13 20:32:10

Where do you live & do you need a lodger? That sounds lovely! We've got a Chinese, two Indian takeaways, two chippies and umpteen kebab / pizza / burger places. I'd LOVE somewhere that did pan-fried salmon & veggies.

MortifiedAdams Fri 24-May-13 21:11:37

Well, I went for it - its a local Greek restaurant on Just Eat. Ordered soup too which was yuck, but the salmon was divine! And the driver chucked in a free can of coke grin

MortifiedAdams Fri 24-May-13 21:12:47

Ooops just realised I told you already where it was from. I live up North too, which makes it even more surprising!

DevlinMaccabee Fri 24-May-13 22:05:42

Glad your enjoyed it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now