Talk

Advanced search

Tomato ketchup

(18 Posts)
madasa Fri 24-May-13 15:57:16

After intimidating me on the motorway yesterday for a couple of miles because I wouldn't speed, a lorry driver threw a double egg McMuffin at my car.

It landed on my windscreen/bonnet where it was wedged til the end of my journey.

AIBU to be furious that he had not even bothered to add tomato ketchup to it?

youmeatsix Fri 24-May-13 15:58:39

YABU

ketchup? with egg? ewwwwww

MissSG Fri 24-May-13 16:00:51

Maybe he threw it out of anger when he found out that there wasn't any tomato ketchup on it and it happened to land on your windscreen wink

ihatethecold Fri 24-May-13 16:01:17

Eggs and ketchup is a crime. Yuk

CrowsLanding Fri 24-May-13 16:03:02

Yanbu! Any egg MUST have ketchup. The lorry driver wbu!

WearsMinkAllDayAndFoxAllNight Fri 24-May-13 16:08:44

Wow. That is fast food.

Oldraver Fri 24-May-13 16:13:23

How the hell did he manage to get a windscreen shot in ?

mummymeister Fri 24-May-13 16:17:53

both egg with ketchup and egg with baked beans are in fact plain wrong. so he was right not to add ketchup to his mcmuffin the mule. as it was wedged on your windscreen did you find your eyes strangely drawn to it constantly just to see what it was doing? wouldn't the wipers have shifted it.

MrsMelons Fri 24-May-13 16:20:19

I love egg and ketcup especially in a runny fried egg sandwich. Always have ketcup in an egg mcmuffin.

MonstersDontCry Fri 24-May-13 16:20:20

He must be crazy to waste a mcmuffin like that!

MrsMelons Fri 24-May-13 16:20:41

ketcup = ketchup grin

squoosh Fri 24-May-13 16:20:57

I'd have taken his reg, tracked him down and flung twenty canons worth of dog shite at him the next time he left his house.

That or phoned his employer.

Oh and yes, YABU, tomato sauce is vile.

juneybean Fri 24-May-13 16:21:49

no no no it should have been brown sauce!

Buzzardbird Fri 24-May-13 16:22:43

Oh Jesus I got an egg thrown at me from a passing car last week (feckin hurt like hell), please god tell me I'm not going to get the ketchup thrown at me next? sad

KnittedC Fri 24-May-13 16:22:54

DP is completely incensed that anyone would jettison a mcmuffin, especially a lorry driver who must have been looking forward to it for all those miles grin

Goldmandra Fri 24-May-13 16:27:06

You have made my mouth water by describing McDonalds' food shock and I am not sure I will ever recover!

IMO the windscreen of any car is one of the better places for a McDonalds burger. Both DDs and DH strongly disagree with my perfectly reasonable view BTW.

I hope you haven't used your windscreen wipers, OP. Egg and grease across the screen won't be pleasant.

melika Fri 24-May-13 16:36:53

I can't believe he would waste a McMuffin like that!

NotYoMomma Fri 24-May-13 16:44:23

You can't get a double egg mcmuffin

u can get a double sausage and egg or a double bacon and egg

loves McDonald's breakfast

Sauce on them is terrible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now