Talk

Advanced search

To get my car resprayed?

(3 Posts)
specialmagiclady Wed 22-May-13 15:37:09

My leased car has been treated badly as a family car and has some dents and scratches. Should I a) get them all resprayed so the car looks as good as new, at considerable expense.
B) get the worst done so it doesn't look like a 10 year old car instead of a 2 year old car or c) not bother, they will take off an obscene amount for a respray if they find even the tiniest scratch.

RubyOnRails Thu 23-May-13 08:40:06

No, buy a tester from halfords, they have extensive range that should provide you with a perfect match. Ve always do e this on my own cars and even did this as a teenager when I scratched my dads beloved Buick. He never noticed!

The dents can be taken out with a panel beater although id not bother unless they are really bad.

Damnautocorrect Thu 23-May-13 08:47:25

Try a chips away and dent away man (its who the dealers/lease companies use) they will be your friend. I wouldn't advise attempting it yourself unless your super good at that sort of thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now