Talk

Advanced search

To be irritated by this...

(13 Posts)
Fakebook Tue 21-May-13 17:37:14

At the start of Great British Bake Off, the hand putting raspberries on the cake has a nail with raspberry juice smudged on it (eurgh) and then as the title comes up, there's an empty space at the bottom right of the cake where an extra raspberry could go but it doesn't get filled in for some reason.

I know I'm being U. But I needed to share that with someone.

WorraLiberty Tue 21-May-13 17:41:49

The UTTER BASTARDING CUNTS!!!

I'm off to complain >>>>>>

Tee2072 Tue 21-May-13 17:44:47

Is there a new series on? Am I missing it?!?!?

Fakebook Tue 21-May-13 17:45:51

I know! Dirty fingers and a missing raspberry. Can't believe that's what we pay our TV licence for. angry.

Fakebook Tue 21-May-13 17:46:43

No Tee, I'm just catching up on iplayer.

LastTangoInDevonshire Tue 21-May-13 17:59:36

I don't believe it.......I missed it.......bugger. That would have been the highlight of my day as well.

Booyhoo Tue 21-May-13 18:03:59

that's fucking disgusting! angry

on a side note - ive never watched the great british bake off. is it any good?

Fakebook Tue 21-May-13 18:14:54

There's no new series LastTango, they're just repeats from series 3.

Booyhoo, it is pretty disgusting. The raspberry juice looks like its dried to a crust on the nail. Like blood. It is quite enjoyable to watch if you like baking. I recommend watching it on a full stomach though wink.

Tee2072 Tue 21-May-13 18:21:11

The show is great, Booy. A definite must see for me. And I rarely watch TV.

Wonder when the next series is...

Booyhoo Tue 21-May-13 18:52:09

ooh. might check it out on iplayer then. will FF through the crusty nail juice. bleugh!

BillComptonstrousers Tue 21-May-13 19:06:42

That missing raspberry fucks me right off. Why oh why leave it unfinished <twitchy> I thought I was the only person in the world that had noticed, thank god I'm not!

NoelHeadbands Tue 21-May-13 19:10:21

I also noticed the raspberry thing.

Twats

MrsTerryPratchett Tue 21-May-13 19:13:29

I'm going to come round all your houses and slightly tilt all the pictures on your walls. Bwahahaha. With dirty hands. Mwahahahaha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now