Talk

Advanced search

To be really concerned the cookie jar shape sorter is planning world domination

(6 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Sat 18-May-13 11:57:47

It seems to be EVERYWHERE at the moment (anyone who's been persecuted by hour after hour of "shapes are in my cookie jar..." will know the one of which I speak) - every single photo of kids' toys at the moment seems to contain it included, it's on the Tesco clubcard exchange toys banners, it's on the Argos site's baby reduced stuff.

I'm becoming rather concerned the infernal thing (thank you mother for buying that for DD1!) is trying to take over the world and sort us all into square, heart and triangle shaped holes.

It's like the 3rd most annoying toy in DD1's toybox ffs! (Comes behind the singing cameleon and some phonics radio thing I bought in the charity shop the other day - and rapidly realised why it had ended up there)

Fairylea Sat 18-May-13 11:59:36

Oh yes.

The batteries have magically stopped working in ours.....! (Aherm).

MrsMangoBiscuit Sat 18-May-13 12:00:53

Thank you OP, I now have that bloody song in my head again.

... triangle, heart and star! There's a circle over there...

<beats head on desk>

MidniteScribbler Sat 18-May-13 12:03:03

Oh gosh you must have the same toybox as DS.

And that walker to trike that randomly goes off even when no one is anywhere near it! "Let's ride somewhere and back again....."

Succoria Sat 18-May-13 12:05:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ConcreteElephant Sat 18-May-13 12:49:44

Ours is now entertaining DC2 having already put the hours in with DC1 so, while it's insanely annoying - 'shapes are in my cookie jar, triangle, heart and star...there's a circle over there, here's a square' etc etc ear worm-tastic - I can't deny it's a hit with small people thanks PIL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now