Talk

Advanced search

To postpone the house work. ...

(18 Posts)
DaysieGoneBananas Thu 16-May-13 15:07:16

James Martin is on TV and he is distracting me from the hoovering with his delicious sexy arse cakes have to do the school run in a minute so will have to do everything with constant demands from small children. Damn you James, damn you, your cakes and your sexy self!

DaysieGoneBananas Thu 16-May-13 21:09:52

I take it IWBU. My house is now hoovered but it took 2 hours!

HappyGirlNow Thu 16-May-13 21:36:25

grin

DaysieGoneBananas Thu 16-May-13 22:00:32

My new motivation for finishing the cleaning quickly grin

bedmonster Thu 16-May-13 22:20:02

YABU for thinking a puffy sweaty toad is sexy shock

Numberlock Thu 16-May-13 22:20:51

Can't stand him. Never trust a man with 2 first names.

GibberTheMonkey Thu 16-May-13 22:39:41

My maiden name is a male name.
My dad, grandfather and brother are all lovely and trustworthy
Sucksboo grin
Having said that James Martin is a no from me

Numberlock Thu 16-May-13 22:40:58

They must be the exception then!

I refer you to Chris Martin.

PomBearWithAnOFRS Thu 16-May-13 23:26:37

I have been postponing housework for thirty years and tbh, once the dust reaches an optimum thickness, it dosn't get any worse wink

GibberTheMonkey Fri 17-May-13 08:18:11

Yeah I think we must be the exceptions
Was trying to think of a cool one and could only come up with Craig David which is a fail

CocacolaMum Fri 17-May-13 08:35:38

and David Cameron..

edwardsmum11 Fri 17-May-13 08:40:16

Oh dear, don't trust any male member of my family then, sorry son...

HariboAndWine Fri 17-May-13 08:44:01

I'm completely with you on the James Martin thing. There's something really lovely about him <sighs>

hobnobsaremyfave Fri 17-May-13 09:00:13

He's a bit....greasy eeeeuuuuwwe

DaveDeeDozyBeakyMickAndTitch Fri 17-May-13 10:35:48

James Martin is a bit of a tit by all accounts. That said, my OH is the spitting image of him, so it all gets a bit confusing at times ...

DaysieGoneBananas Fri 17-May-13 19:36:12

Ah now come on now...I'm not asking for a lifelong commitment to the man. Just the opportunity to drool and think of doing indescribably naughty stuff with him grin
Who would you recommend instead?
pombear I am currently looking at pictures to remember what colour wood my fireplace is supposed to have so I'd say we have reached optimum levels
And for the record my surname is a male christian name...am I untrustworthy too?

GibberTheMonkey Fri 17-May-13 21:10:13

Guy Martin is cool
Seems there are loads of us

Oddly my married surname gets used as a Christian name sometimes (but shouldn't in my opinion)

PomBearWithAnOFRS Fri 17-May-13 21:58:09

I reckon my DH's surname could be used as a forename in a pinch, but have never met anyone named it. My maiden name once cost a bloke a rather expensive camera - he gave it to my Dad and said "hold that, and your name will be mud if you drop it" and Dad just let go and sniggered. yes, our name was Mudd grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: