Talk

Advanced search

to think Prime Minister's Questions is just people shouting and trying to get points over each other?

(9 Posts)
kim147 Wed 15-May-13 13:13:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsLouisTheroux Wed 15-May-13 15:43:38

They behave appallingly. YANBU.

MrsTerryPratchett Wed 15-May-13 15:51:19

My toddler knows better than them how to behave. And she is very badly behaved.

msrisotto Wed 15-May-13 15:52:44

Yes, it's ridiculous. I honestly don't know how they justify behaving in such a childish and useless way.

Cherriesarelovely Wed 15-May-13 16:01:50

I know!! I am bemused by it! When we do school council at my school the children make up very sensible rules about waiting your turn to speak and they keep to them. Then on the T.V. you see grown adults jeering, shouting, hurling insults at each other, it's pathetic!

squoosh Wed 15-May-13 16:21:11

The jeering, the nudging each other, the slapping their thighs.

I'd soon bring them to order.

msrisotto Wed 15-May-13 16:31:27

Every time I see it I can't help but think it's a very masculine way of behaving. I can't imagine it would have happened this way if women started it. cos we're far too sensible

marjproops Wed 15-May-13 16:42:46

then they wonder why everyones so unsociable and stuff. its appalling grown 'educated' men behaing like tantrum toddlers.

really irks when their 'tackling' crime/anti-social behaviour/asbos and the like and they all look like theyd like to punch each others lights out.

GrendelsMum Wed 15-May-13 16:47:58

I entirely agree. There's no other work setting in which that behaviour would be acceptable, and I think it does contribute to the low esteem in which politicians are generally held in this country.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now