Talk

Advanced search

To indulge my fantasies whilst DH is away?!

(16 Posts)
Primadonnagirl Tue 14-May-13 21:43:15

He's away for three nights....so far I have
Bought myself a huge box of chocs which I have eaten in bed like Sybil Fawlty
Not eatn a square meal but just random stuff I like
cracked open the wine and played opera v loud which he hates
Today I haven't spoken to anybody other than to say thank you to shop assistants
Thrown out old clothes and shoes..but bought some more
caught up on all the recorded tv
....it's been ace!!what shall I do tomorrow?!

daveydavidson Tue 14-May-13 21:46:13

No idea, DP would be fuming if he missed out on a day of eating chocolate and lounging in bed. He also is a nic-nak-phobic and would of rejoiced at a clear out too! We border on co-dependent though hmm

LadySlatternlysHoover Tue 14-May-13 21:49:37

Do it all again! grin

SirBoobAlot Tue 14-May-13 21:51:39

Nothing. Stay in your pajamas all day, watch crap on the TV, and then order a take away.

<dreams>

Primadonnagirl Tue 14-May-13 21:53:19

I'm thinking of...
Going to Patesserie Valerie and buying a cream cake like a naice posh lady...or ..roasting a chicken and eating it with my fingers ...
Downloading loads of iTunes music so I can have a soundtrack to match these days ...if only I actually new how to do that..Dh does that for me..bugger!

McNewPants2013 Tue 14-May-13 21:55:24

walk around in the nude without DH thinking his luck is in lol

Primadonnagirl Tue 14-May-13 21:55:57

Oh and I forgot ..bought some Farleys rusks to eat all to myself...I am very ashamed

MardyBra Tue 14-May-13 21:57:01

I thought from the OP that you'd been reading the ONS with a squaddie thread, and had certain - er - needs to indulge.

LadySlatternlysHoover Tue 14-May-13 21:58:01

Oh, you don't want to be putting the oven on. Buy a spit roasted chicken.

Make sure your cake is the squidgiest cake possible and the cream gets all over your face.

Have a lovely soak in the bath, listening to your music and drinking more wine.

SirBoobAlot Tue 14-May-13 22:00:02

Mardy I thought the same grin

Primadonnagirl Tue 14-May-13 22:04:03

Have been reading the ONS thread!! Hilarious and if I lived near a barracks and he liked opera and roast chicken........!

invicta Tue 14-May-13 22:07:09

Curl up with a favourite book, rom com, soppy film, or Pride and Predejuice ( Colin Firth edition!).

Dryjuice25 Tue 14-May-13 22:07:15

LTB and you will have more of that grin

GibberTheMonkey Tue 14-May-13 22:36:05

Dh is away so I'm just eating dinner in a mo ad I'm watching all my stuff on tv grin

DoJo Tue 14-May-13 22:39:24

Am I the only one who would be tempted to buy and consume an entire can of condensed milk? Oh...ok then... blush

JackieTheFart Tue 14-May-13 23:00:32

I am intensely jealous.

Might ask DH to take the children to visit my parents at the weekend, then do everything on your list!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: