Talk

Advanced search

Oh! You're early!

(8 Posts)
ladymalfoy Fri 10-May-13 14:13:33

Finally found a salon where the receptionist doesn't bitch at me for being five/ten minutes early! I have never expected to have my appointment start earlier just because I have arrived earlier. It really used to piss me off.

MagicBaguette Fri 10-May-13 14:14:05

Good story.

IvorHughJarse Fri 10-May-13 14:14:48

grin @ Magic

MagicBaguette Fri 10-May-13 14:14:51

grin in all seriousness though, I do know what you mean.

I actually quite like having the extra 10 mins to sit and read a magazine in a comfy chair!

DiscoDonkey Fri 10-May-13 14:17:05

Snort @ magic grin

ladymalfoy Fri 10-May-13 14:19:48

Magic that's what I mean. I can't stand the drama llamas that rock up 10 mins late in a flap whittering sorry sorry. They get soothed. I get the dead eye. Fuck off!

daveydavidson Fri 10-May-13 14:21:43

I hate that too lady. I'm always 10 mins early, especially for the dentist or something. Just because I was organised, not that I demmand an early appointment

SquinkiesRule Fri 10-May-13 16:26:01

So do I magic, quiet time, no child, magazines even if they are not new. Where I go I arrive early and the hairdresser will say, I'll be with yu very soon. I say "No hurry I'm reading" she still gets me in either a bit early or on time. But she saves the best mags and gives them to me to read while my hair colour is doing what it does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now