Talk

Advanced search

So... Fucking Bastard Yodel.......

(14 Posts)
AtYourCervix Wed 08-May-13 21:45:28

Scheduled to deliver last friday.

Stelth ninja deliverer managed to slip a card through the door without me or the dogs noticing.

Rescheduled for today...

I haven't left the house.

Package hasn't arrived. Left reading depot at 9am. Returned to depot at 8pm.

Next available delivery date is next monday.

Fuckers.

What can I do? Who do I phone and rant to?

AtYourCervix Wed 08-May-13 21:46:55

Entire day off wasted.

I haven't a single vegetable in the blasted house.

Bastards.

MikeOxard Wed 08-May-13 21:48:02

Don't bother. Dh tried to complain at their office once, he was told to fuck off, in those exact words.

TheseFoolishThings Wed 08-May-13 21:49:32

Don't complain to Yodel - complain instead to the retailer whose product they are not delivering. Complain loud and in all the right places but no point complaining to Yodel - they do not give a flying fuck.

NarkyNamechanger Wed 08-May-13 21:50:49

Yesterday they apparently left my parcel,

'under the doormat'.

Really? Well if it could fit under the door mat (which it couldn't) the why not bloody put it through the letterbox instead of leaving me a shitty card with a refernce number that doesn't exsist so they can't help me.

On the other hand lovely Vistaprint have gone above and beyond to rectify the problem.

StuntGirl Wed 08-May-13 21:51:15

Yep, complain to the company you bought from. Why any retailer uses that shower of shits is beyond me hmm

Wiifitmama Wed 08-May-13 21:51:37

My heart sinks when I order something and find out yodel are delivering. Just had something delivered by them from amazon. Can't understand why on earth amazon are still using them.

heyannie Wed 08-May-13 21:52:08

Ooh they are a pile of wank. They turned up at my friends house at 11pm, scared the bejesus out of her! Of course by the time she decided it wasn't a killer and opened the door, they had vanished...

They were delivering veg? Won't it go off in the depot?

AtYourCervix Wed 08-May-13 21:52:45

Fuckers.

Have rescheduled again for my next day off.

How dare they waste my time?

Fraggle3112 Wed 08-May-13 21:52:56

I HATE Yodel!! Had seceral bad experiences the worst being when They left my package worth over £100 in my neighbours unlocked garage at Christmas time because they got the wrong house! The worst thing is they are impossible to get hold of and they seem to be one of several smaller delivery companies owned by one so it says delivered by yodel but could be at another companies depot! All that worked for me was driving to the depot when I eventually figured out where it was and refusing to leave until they found my parcel. Is the depot anywhere near you? Hope you get sorted soon!

DiscoDonkey Wed 08-May-13 21:53:32

Yes complain to the retailer. We got vouchers from John Lewis after yodel left a I mac computer next to the garage door.

StuntGirl Wed 08-May-13 21:55:08

I actually contact vendors now before I order and ask who their delivery partners are. If its Yodel/Hermes/etc I politely inform them I won't be using their services as I can't trust their delivery. Often they will send it via Royal Mail or something instead for me.

Still doesn't help you now I know sad

SacreBlue Wed 08-May-13 21:56:30

Don't complain to Yodel - complain instead to the retailer whose product they are not delivering. Complain loud and in all the right places but no point complaining to Yodel - they do not give a flying fuck.

I told last company I would never use them again because they used Yodel, cue assurances they were going to change apparently I wasn't the only disgruntled customer. And they did!

Mightn't work all the time but definitely best bet - that company is the one giving Yodel lots of work - whereas you are just some guy Yodel doesn't give a damn about or they would have delivered the first/second/third time

Don't waste any money or breath on them - contact the company you bought the stuff from x

AtYourCervix Wed 08-May-13 21:57:54

I'll be telephoning tomorrow then.

And if we all get scurvey i'll sue the guckers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now